Chapter 13

Sorry for all of the waiting. . again. . I had a lot of shit happen, i deleted the app and recently got it back and saw all the notifications c: You are all so great!

Heres an update!

Like, Comment, Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV

I tuned and looked at my new friends, but i looked at Cas. But it wasn't just a look, we stared. His blue eyes started back at my green. I swear I felt a chill go up my spin. Then I noticed his face redden and looked away.

'Is. . Is he blushing. . ?'

I turned back to Lisa who seemed a bit shocked at y request.

"Oh. . Uh. . O-Of course!" She said. pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Great." I smiled and began to eat my food.

Cas's POV

He just started to eat.

The look on Lisa's face for us to come is just gold for me.

She doesn't want us there, she doesn't even want us to exist.

Because we aren't 'popular' and she is.

Dean's only been here for two days and he's 'popular' because he plays for our football team.

But for a 'popular' kid to show up with some invisibles, is kinda alarming.

I looked at everyone else and they all kinda looked at each other in shock. We don't go to parties, we don't get invites. We normally just kinda have our own.

Though I can't really go because of my father's house rules.

We all just sat quietly as we ate.

Then silence was broken by Lisa.

"Um. . Well since you're gonna go. . Imma. ." She looked lost with some words. "I'm gonna head back to my other friends and text you. . Alright, bye." With that, she got up, took her tray of food and left.

"Later." Dean said with his mouthful. It was kinda cute.

I looked at my food, I didn't seem hungry really.

I was still kinda shocked about Dean's invite.

Then I heard a soft guitar solo.

I think we all did, because most of us at the table looked around, but Dean just reached in his pocket for his phone.

I looked over at him, and I watched as his thumb slide around and tap around.

Then he smiles and hands me his phone.

"I'm gonna send this to you, so you can send it to everyone else and remember we are going this weekend. Okay?" He turned his head, giving a serious look and tone.

I just nod, taking the phone and looked at the screen.

From: Lisa B. (bow emoji)

Message: 4223 W. Angels Side
Be there 8 or 9, its Friday
can't wait to see you then!! (heart eyes emoji)

4223 W. Angel Side, that's my street.

I hand back his phone and then eat my food.

I have 3 days to probably make a better impression than Lisa.

Alright Castiel, you can do this!