Chapter 22

Cas's POV

Even though being this is the last week here at my school, I'm not to upset about it. Everyone in the group found out of it being the last week because they all have Gabriel on social media and his phone number. Plus, Gabriels a shit.

They were all upset but they wanted to throw me a little party at Charlie's house. Which I don't mind, father shouldn't either. He just won't know that Dean will be there.

Speaking of Dean, being in the 'honeymoon state' of the relationship, that's what Dean says its called when being 'mushy,' everything is just right. We walk to class hand-in-hand, kiss before and after class. 

It' not like heavy make out. More like light pecks on the lips, small and quick, other just held to be just close. 

We've only known each other for short, our relationship happened fast. It's like a story.

Whatever, I care for him deeply. 

If you're wondering about what happened to Lisa after the party, shes's dead.

I'm sure most are happy of the news.

If only it were true, she's fine. After Dean left her at the party, she kinda just saw it t give up on him and hooked up with another football player. Though I feel that she will be back.

When the week is over and Saturday comes along for the party, father drops me off, informing he'll pick me up at 9:30. It's only 1, so it's plenty of time. I walked over to small beautiful home of the Bradbury's. Charlie's mother opened the door and lead me to the basement where everyone ,but Dean, was. 

In the basement was like a bedroom like design but without the bed. She prefers to call her "escape". It's nice and cozy with two couches and such. She has a radio playing her music and everyone is just hanging out. I'm enjoying my time as well, but I really want Dean to be here.

About 3 Dean arrives and he looks pretty exhausted from a long practice with Bobby and the team, but Bobby likes to keep him an hour or two longer to make him better. Dean doesn't mind, he appreciates the work that Bobby does for him.

I was happy to see him and when he saw me, he was happy as well, though it seemed like there was a hint of sadness behind it. He walked over to me and sat on the couch. I patted my lap for him and he liked down, head on my thighs, he smiled as I began to play with his hair. This seemed to relax him more. I still four and a half hours to be with friends a while longer for a good day.

With this new school it would be different, it's co-ed and a private school. Meaning bland uniform and no Dean. It was gonna be torture. 

Since father caught me in the drive way with Dean, he's been distant. 

I haven't even worn the trench coat all that much anymore since it seems that father is disappointed in me. I used to be so happy to wear it, it was hi and he gave it to me. A piece of the man who was always there since mother went away, he was my hero. 

I can't wear it, it reminds me of how much of a disappointment I must be to him. 

It's saddening to think about.

Dean reached up and caressed my cheek gently, his expression said that he saw that I was upset. We didn't talk about though. I leaned into his touch and gave my warmest smile to be comforted by the green-eyed boy that was now my boyfriend. 

Another hour has passed and we all just sat around talking about my new school.

"Dean, isn't the football team gonna play them?" Charlie asked, dipping a chip into some bean dip and popped it into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, in a few weeks I believe." He said matter-of-fact and then looked at me. "You'll be there right?"

I wasn't really a sports person, he found them boring and pointless.

"Uhm . . I don't know, Dean. It's not really my thing . ."

Dean kinda looked crush and just nodded.

"But I'll go. I don't know when and how we'll see each other, so i'll be there and support you." I took his hand and he held mine, his smile brightened and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Can't wait."