Chapter 11

Iknow it's short and stuff and bad. But I wanted to update to something... Comment, Vote and Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV

After being distracted away from Cas's eyes, I looked to my left to keep him from seeing my blushing.
Till the girl next to me was looking and miling at me. 

"Hi." She said in a whisper, to not get into any trouble rom the teacher.

"Hey." I replied and we just kept smiling. "I, uh, i'm Dean. Dean Winchester."

"Lisa Braeden." She said smoothly and I smiled.

"Nice name."

"Thank you, Dean Winchester." She twirled her hair and gave a very flirty smile.

Smiling back, she pushed some hair back from behind her ear.

"Wanna sit with me during lunch?" Lisa asked, giving that kind of hopeful smile.

"Uh," That's all that came out. I turned the other direction to see that Cas was, again, looking at me. He had a bit of sadness, but turned quickly away when I looked at him. Turning back to Lisa, I shook my head. "Sorry,  but you can join us at our table?"

She seemed a bit disappointed at my answer but smiled again and nodded.

"Alright cool." I then turned back to face the front of the class.

~To Lunch~

The bell rang for us all go to the cafeteria to get the bad, yet good food.

I was walking till, i felt a hand clamp on my back, i turned quickly to see Charlie.

"Sup, bitch." She asked with a smile on her face.

"Hey." I replied and we had a sall chat on ou way to the cafeteria and got out lunches, then walked to one of the tables where Jo and Cas, and a few other people, were laughing. Charlie sat next to Jo and i took my seat to Castiel's right.

"Dean this is Kevin," 'I remember him from class.' "Ash," 'New to me, nice hair dude.' "and Meg." 'Also new and.. spunky.' Jo introduced them as i was thinking to myself.

I waved to them all and they did the same in return. Cas turned to me quickly and looked super happy about something.

"Dean, Jo was telling me about a bee that loo-" Cas seemed pretty happy of what he was gonna tell me, but was interruoted by a voice I had heard earlier.

"Hey guys!" It was Lisa, holding her tray of food in her hands and had a great smile.

"Hey." Everyone said in unison a little and then she took her seat next to me.

Lisa sat closely, I looked at her and she smiled at me again very flirty like smile.

"Dean, some of the football players were gonna throw a party this weekend and I wanted to know if you'd like to join me?" She batted her eyes and bit her bottom lip.