Chapter 16

Being back home had made her stupid. After having sex dreams of Jennie all night, Lisa woke up to find that she had soaked through her underwear and shorts, and had been absolutely horrified. Despite the fact that she woke up in a different bed, clearly remembered dinner and her dreams, she still walked down the hallway towards the bathroom forgetting where she was. She somehow missed the sound of running water, and sleepily threw the bathroom door open, eager to pee.

Jennie glanced up from in the shower, brown eyes wide open. Lisa stood there in the hallway for a hot second, incredibly confused, and then she saw Jennie's breasts and pink nipples and soft belly, and her brain kicked back to life. She shouted and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Lisa!"

"Fuck, shit, I'm sorry!" She blindly grabbed for the door handle and slammed it shut, heart in her throat. The shower shut off, minutes went by, and then Jennie opened the door in a towel and peered hesitantly out.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" she asked timidly. Her entire face was red.

Lisa stared at her. A familiar feeling stirred in her gut-affection, arousal. It might have just been a result of her dreams. Her thighs were still slick from them, reminding her that she also needed to shower. Her throat felt closed up and tight, so she merely nodded. Jennie grabbed her clothes and left the bathroom, hurrying back to her room. Lisa immediately went inside and shut the door. The air was warm from the steam, and sweat trickled down her back.

"Get a grip, you fuckwad," she growled at herself. "You aren't a teenager."

Be that as it may, she was mildly frightened that she was finding her wife attractive again. But was that really such a bad thing?

*

Lisa felt like an absolute moron. So she decided to visit Jennie at work and bring some cake-black forest, Jennie's favourite. When she called ahead, Chaeyoung had been incredibly surprised but pleased. When Lisa arrived and walked towards Jennie's office, many heads on the floor turned and watched her with curiosity. She also had flowers alongside the cake, because their morning had started out really embarrassingly. Most likely the people here didn't even know who Lisa was, and really, that was mostly Lisa's fault.

"You actually came!" Chaeyoung left her desk beside Jennie's office and scrambled over. "Oh, and you brought flowers!" She grinned from ear to ear. "Is it a thank you for a great night in bed?"

Lisa felt her ears burn. "I'm just saying sorry," she ground out through gritted teeth. "We're sleeping in separate rooms."

Chaeyoung's face dropped. "Oh, that's boring."

"We aren't allowed to have sex," she added.

Chaeyoung's smile returned. "Well, I assume the key word is yet." Chaeyoung winked and opened the door. "She should be ready."

Lisa gave Chaeyoung a glare and stepped inside. Jennie's head was bent as she spoke softly on the phone, so she didn't realize that Lisa was there. Lisa shut the door and went over to sit down. She patiently waited until Jennie was done with the call, and when she set the phone down with a sigh, she jumped when she noticed Lisa.

"Oh, Lisa! I didn't hear you come in."

Lisa suppressed a laugh. "Chaeng let me in."

Jennie ran a hand through her hair. She'd left it loose, and she looked really beautiful. Lisa refused to think about Jennie's beauty, so she set the cake and flowers down and grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, Lisa, thank you. But I have an appointment at 2."

Lisa smirked. "I am your appointment at 2."

Jennie blinked. She quickly checked her schedule. "Oh. You're right." Her brows furrowed. "You called and made an appointment just so you could bring flowers and cake?"