Chapter 24

Day 1:

One week. Seven days. That was a long time to look at Jennie, to kiss her soft lips and caress the line of her jaw and not absolutely devour her. The first night was very difficult. Jennie was already in bed and Lisa showered last. When she was done, she put the lights off and slid into bed with her. It was like returning home, especially when Jennie pressed against her.

"Are you really in just a shirt and panties?" Lisa asked her, swallowing.

Jennie sighed. "I'm sorry, it's really hot. I didn't think. Should I change?"

She started to get out of bed, but Lisa grabbed her. "No, I'm fine. I'm an adult. I can control myself."

She was wearing her shorts, so their legs pressed together and Lisa really was acutely aware of how bare Jennie's thighs were.

"Okay. If it gets too much, tell me and I'll put something ugly on."

Lisa snorted on a laugh. "Babe, absolutely nothing you wear can ever look ugly if it's on you."

"Lisa, you're only saying that cause you're horny."

"No, I'm saying that because I love you and I happen to find you attractive in whatever you happen to wear, or not wear." She inhaled shakily. "But yes, also because I'm horny."

Jennie puffed out a laugh. She snuggled in close and tilted her head, so Lisa dipped down and kissed her. Maybe it wasn't smart to do, because a kiss always led to more. Jennie's tongue slid against her own first, and the touch of it made Lisa's entire body warm up. She could feel her nipples harden to stone and her underwear flooded with wetness. Jennie groaned softly into her mouth when she deepened the kiss, and before either of them knew it Jennie was on her back with Lisa atop her, one leg fitted between her thighs.

Lisa could feel her wetness. Her heat. Oh god, she was so wet and so warm. Jennie's fingers shook where they clutched at her, and Lisa could feel her thundering pulse.

With tremendous effort, Lisa stopped herself. She pulled away with a gasp and lifted her body off of Jennie's, already missing the softness of her breasts.

Jennie's face was flushed darkly and she puffed out hard breaths. "We can't ruin the steps now."

Lisa nodded. She dropped over onto her side. "Yeah. We've worked so hard."

They turned onto their backs and stared up at the ceiling.

"It doesn't help that it's been so long," Jennie told her quietly. "How does Chaerin expect us not to have sex after letting us finally share a bed?"

"She's just testing us," Lisa grumbled. "Probably doesn't even matter. I know that nothing can set us back after everything we've been through, especially not sex."

They grew quiet.

"But I don't want to risk it," Jennie admitted.

Lisa nodded. "Yeah, me too."

Jennie turned onto her side. "Maybe no cuddling or kissing this week."

"Fair." She offered her hand between them, and Jennie took it. Lisa studied their fingers in the dark, and she still marvelled at how small Jennie was in comparison to her. She caressed the side of her hand with her thumb and loved the way Jennie watched her.

"Once this week is over," Lisa started, speaking gently and with feeling, "I'm going to raw you so hard."

Jennie snorted ungracefully. "God, I love you Lisa."

*

Day 2:

Somehow, it seemed to become a challenge between them. Jennie didn't need to go to work anymore, obviously, so she was just at home doing random things around the house. When Lisa came home from work, she went for a shower and walked into the kitchen afterwards in just her shorts, a shirt with no bra underneath and her nipples poking out obviously.