Chapter 22

After dinner with her parents, things with Jennie went really well. Things between them seemed to be... softer, somehow. Lisa found herself growing irritated less, and Jennie gave her more attention than she ever had before. While at work, Jennie would send her a random message or send an uber with food, and it made Lisa's whole day. In return, Lisa tried to do little things to ease Jennie's stress-she made sure to have migraine meds handy at all times, got Chaeyoung to keep Jennie hydrated and fed, and also sent snacks her way.

It started to feel more and more like the beginning, when everything else never got between them. Lisa tried her damn hardest to give Jennie more of her support, instead of her ire. Being angry and upset over everything would only ever create a constant cycle of misery, and they didn't need that. Jennie didn't need that, and Lisa didn't want it.

"Lisa, have you seen my heels?" Jennie asked her, hurrying into the bathroom to check her makeup in the mirror.

Lisa spat toothpaste out in the sink and rinsed her mouth. "Uh, which ones?"

"Black. The ones you call my hooker heels."

"Oh, I think you left them in the study."

Jennie smiled, kissed her softly on the cheek and then hurried out to retrieve them. When she made a loud noise of joy, Lisa grinned to herself and felt warmth fill her chest.

It was 6am, and they were both up and getting ready. Lisa had an early start and this was the usual for Jennie, so they were getting ready together. It felt so nice-domestic, relaxed. Jennie strode by the bathroom clacking in her heels, and Lisa was quick to follow her to the lounge where she found her jacket draped over the couch.

"You still look hot in those heels," Lisa found herself commenting.

Jennie paused by their key bowl at the door. "Oh?" She lifted a perfectly sculpted brow and pursed her red lips. "I'm glad you still think so."

Lisa eyed her outfit, the tight black skirt and white striped blouse, showing just a tiny hint of cleavage. With the makeup on point and the severe heels, she was an absolute snack to behold. Lisa found herself feeling very thirsty all of a sudden, and she swallowed thickly.

"Me too. I'm happy that I can look at you again and want to rip that skirt off."

Lisa could imagine how Jennie's face reddened, but the makeup hid it well. "Really?"

Lisa shrugged her jacket on and approached Jennie, eyes lidded. "Oh yeah." She backed her up against the door and pressed a hand to its surface. She lowered herself until her lips were by Jennie's ear.

"Imagine how those heels would look with your legs hooked over my shoulders."

Jennie visibly shivered and grabbed the front of Lisa's shirt. "We've had every type of sex imaginable, and yet I feel like we haven't yet. Like I'm a little virgin and you're the sexy fox that'll take me to orgasm land."

Lisa snorted ungracefully and straightened to look into Jennie's eyes. "Me too. It feels so good to feel like this again."

Jennie tugged her softly, so Lisa happily bent down and kissed her. Still, no sex was allowed, but they could still kiss-and kiss they did. Lisa pressed herself fully to Jennie's body, felt the softness of her curves and the heat of her, and without being able to help it she lifted Jennie in her arms to press her flush against the door. Jennie moaned into her mouth, arms winding around her neck and legs around her waist. Lisa could feel the dig of her heels in her lower back, and it only served to turn her on more.

"We shouldn't," Jennie panted against her mouth.

"Just this," Lisa gasped out, silencing her with more, a tongue sliding against her own, teeth at her lip. Lisa's fingers dug into the soft roundness of Jennie's hips, and she felt like she was drowning. She had gone so long without this that it was a little overwhelming, so she finally pulled away and rested their foreheads together.