Part 29

Hey I want you guys to vote my all chapters 🤧warna i will be gussa with you all and please leave comment on the comment section like

1.Where are you  from??
2.In which level of schooling have you all completed?
3. favourite part of my story
4. Why don't you like to follow me??😓

Manik fed Nandu who for the first time drink without Manik's nipple as she was very hungry.

This way Manik also fed himself and he goes towards his room without wishing anyone good night.

Next morning

Manik is all ready to go back as he felt negativity towards Nandu and has also predicted some harm to his cute little munchkin. Manik has also informed his manager uncle.

Himanshi : Manu where you going???

Manik : Himanshi iam going back ....take care of yourself and your brother.

Himanshi just make grabby hands to Manik. Manik sigh as he don't want to pick her up but he isn't that heartless to make a child cry so he looked towards Nandu who is lying in her crib and he looks towards Himanshi and pick her up kya hai Himanshi batao kya baat hai??

Himanshi: You don lob me ?

Manik : Aap yesa kyun Soch rahe ho ??

Himanshi: Hamesha Nanu Nanu uss baby ko hi kartye ho

Manik wanted to tell her that so kya hua ....meri baby meri princess tumhe kya??but he controlled himself and says yes I love her ...Woh merye first priority jese ki aap apnye family ke aur mein sirf Nandu baby se pyaar karta hoon aap big girl hain na samjhogina meri baat.

Nandu who saw Manik carrying other girl feel irritate so she made sound D..da..daa and make a crying face.

Manik put Himanshi down and went to her kya hua meri bachha ko kyun cry cry face and he picked her up. Nandu grab his chin and give a peck to his lips and glared at Himanshi.

Himanshi: Manu dekho na isse kaise dekh rahi hai

Manik (sternly): Himanshi lower your voice Nandu get scared easily.

Nandu still glared at Himanshi and ask Manik no uppy Him no...no uppy

Manik understood her and says okay bachha only my Nannu ko uppy hain
Nandu felt happy so she started to bounce on Manik .. Himanshi also wanted to be picked but she knew that now he won't pick her up so she asked Manik Manu mein bhi Nannu ko lungi aur I want to play with her..

Manik : No Himanshi you may drop her and Nandu Kisi me Saath bhi yese nahi khelyegi except me so please aap apne doll me Saath khelyo

Himanshi: No no Manu please okay mein godi Nahi lungi but I want play wif Nanu

Manik : Okay but please careful hona aur mein tumhari parents ke Saath baat karta hoon hum aaj jarahe hai

Himanshi just nods her head. Nandu didn't want to play with her but Manik asked her to so she also got happy that now she will play with new toys .

After Manik went Himanshi goes towards Nandu with hatred eyes although she is just a child but she is devil in disguise she pinched Nandu making her hand red and when Nandu started to cry she put her small toy in her mouth. Himanshi picked Nandu while Nandu also peed on her Himanshi got disgusted so she dropped Nandu on the floor and the toy in her mouth also got dropped and she made a loud cry.

Manik who was discussing with Rashami and Rishab and Abhi also other fab5 was asking him to stay for few days and they will all be back to India together but Manik kept denying. When Manik heard his baby cry he immediately dashed towards her and when he saw Nandu on the floor he picked her up and start to rock her and says bas bas bachha dadda hai na dadda will heal all boo boo bas bas ....and Nandu got exhausted for crying too loud and long. She says Daada boo boo uii uii and points towards Himanshi.

Aliya Mukti and Navya also saw that and their motherly instinct just kicked in and they all dashed towards Himanshi.

Aliya calmly asked Himanshi about what happened?? Himanshi just kept quiet while Mukti who was losing her patience she just lost all as Himanshi was just looking towards floor making disgusting face.

Manik: Himanshi kya hua batao aur Nandu floor mein kyun thi jab ki Maine usee bed mein rakha tha batao???

Mukti : Oye ladki bata jaldi???Warna ek jhappad lagaungi bata

Rashami : Mukti yeh kya tarika hai bachhon se baat karnye kaa aur meri beti se aaise baat karnye ki himmat kaise hui??

Navya : Aunty please Himanshi ki bhi galti hai aur bata bhi nahi rahi...

Cabir who was just silently watching them he goes towards the crib and picked up a camera which he secretly installed their just for Nandu's safety showed camera towards Manik and says Manik abhi dekhtye hai and tells him everything.

They watched everything how Himanshi pinched and put toys in her mouth and also how she dropped her. Manik without saying anything goes towards Nandu and changed her as she get rashes easily if her wet diaper Kang changed and also he make her sleep by putting his nipple into her mouth. Nandu also slept while sucking Manik's breast.