Part 42

Firstly, click on that star button then please read and lastly and most importantly give reviews.
Target bhi dedoo kya?
Vote: 300
Comment: 70(itna toh banta hai views itna hai aur vote ittusa bhi nahi...yeh toh galat baat hai na
Also help me to get to 1k followers.

(Nevermind you guys didn't complete the target) but iss baar no kindness complete the target and you'll get another chapter.
----------------------------------------------------

Nandu starts to wail due to it and Manik failed to keep her calm,he looked from the window and he know now that it will take 15 minutes for their cars to move so he asked his driver to open the lock of his car so he could get out with Nandu to get fresh air. Cabir nodded his head in no but Nandu starts to cry even more loudly if it was possible so both Manik and cabir got out. Seeing them getting out of car others from another car, they also got out.

----------------------------------------------------

Manik rocks Nandu for a while still Nandu keeps crying. Cabir also tried to make Nandu laugh by making funny faces but no use. "Bas, bas bachha itna kyun roh rahi ho!! Please meri jaan, bas bas " Manik kept telling her. Suddenly, a boy around seven years old came towards Manik and cabir and tug their t-shirt, he is wearing dirty and ripped clothes. Manik and cabir both looked at him and asked calmly kya hai bhai?

That boy looked only at Nandu, amused with her and asked to Manik, yeh bachhi roh kyun rahi hai itna? Nandu stopped her crying and slept in Manik's arm still Manik continue rocking her and said ghutan horaha hoga sayad aur tum chotu mamma papa kidhar hai tumhara ? Chotu looked here and there and pointed towards sky and said upar bhagwan ji ke pass. Cabir looked at him intensely and thought how mature he is at this stage. He asked chotu his name and got to know Aryaman.

Manik inquired about his whereabouts and he was shocked to know that he was living on the streets. All other members also heard his stories how he is used to begging, living on streets because he was kicked out by his chacha and chachi from his own house. Their drivers horned and said saabji chalo.

The little boy was again sad because he felt some connection with all of them and secretly wanted to go with them but he couldn't voice out his feelings. Although he is just seven and a little boy, his experiences made him super matured.

Manik, can't he come with us? Looking straightly in Manik's eyes Alya asked him. Manik thought for some time and nodded his head in positive.

Nandu who was sleeping till now opened her eyes and said dada and blinking her eyes she found a new person standing beside Manik and looked at him for few seconds and covering Manik with her little hands as much as she can she told all of them "My dadda"

Haan haan aapka mera bachha, he kissed her little hands and asked all of them to get inside the car. Cabir, Manik ,Navya, Nandu and little stranger also got into car and drove them to Malhotra mansion. Mukti, Alya, Cabir, Dhruv and Abhi reached first followed by Manik's car.

When the little chotu saw mansion he was perplexed utterly surprised and said in loud voice excitingly yeha rahunga mein? He startled Nandu whose lips wobbled. Manik calmly rocks Nandu, bas Kuch nahi bachha....iam right here. Chotu you should be careful about this little baby, in no way you are allowed to scare or even unintentionally harm her, Manik warned chotu very sternly to which chotu could only nod his head.

Chotu didn't know Nandu at all but he didn't like how Manik pamper her, he wanted Manik all for himself. He adored Manik at first time like God and also the way he talked to him he considered Manik as his bade bhaiyya and he wanted all his love but he can't say it loud as in a short time he had known everyone, Nandu is their Jaan especially Manik's and he don't want Manik to get upset by upsetting Nandu, little baby.

----------------------------------------------------

By The_crazy_writer_. The_crazy_writer_

Guys I have a story for you, the author didn't ask me for shout-out at all. I just read that story and that is soooo good so thought to share with you guys.
The story is "The broken string" it was actually recommend to me by one of my wattpad friend and thankyou Sejjal for that.
Ask me anything in comments box will reply to all of your inquiries.
The chapter was short but jhelna paryega aap saab ko as iam really busy preparing for my IELTS and all.