Part -17

Manan World please update your my small wifey story pleaseeeeeeeeeeMaNaN_WORLD

Manik picked up Nandu who is just moving her hands and legs showing how excited she is.

Cabir : Manik bunny ko dye na mujhe

Manik : Cabir hold her properly haan I won't tolerate any scratch also.

Cabir : Manik she is also my bachha and I know how to hold her we have taken one month classes you know na...he laughed at this remarks.

Cabir take Nandu from Manik's hand and Nandu frowns. Manik understood her inner turmoil and said allye Mela bachha boo sirf hold karenge and iam not going anywhere.

Nandu then again starts moving and stuck out her tongue towards Mukti and Alya

Alya : Manik see her

Manik (Whisper): Alya just act like you're going to cry

Nandu sees Alya crying so she started to cry on Cabir's lap

Nandu sees Alya crying so she started to cry on Cabir's lap. Manik curses himself for making baby cry. Everyone got worried and Alya also stops her drama and said Nandu see didu isn't crying. Didu was just acting please baby don't cry.

Nandu just cry cabir helplessly give her to Manik and he immediately picks her up and starts to sooth her but our Nandu just cry and cry.

They got out of the car and reached park but Nandu doesn't stop her crying session. Manik said baby dekho udhar look look everyone is playing....Mera baby bhi aab jaldi jaldi play bhi karega hai na Nandu ??? Nandu is just moving on Manik's lap...

Nandu : D..d..a..da..

Manik : Allye baby okay I understood you want to crawl hai na ?? But right now possible Nahi hai Ghar pe okay

Nandu understood that he isn't going to let her crawl so she starts to cry 🤣 Again (haira ye bachhi rotye rotye duniya hi jeet jani hai)

Manik : Bachha please this place isn't safe ...Dekho yeha paar to mattress bhi nahi hai

Navya: Manik hum ne jo choota mat lekar Aaye thye Nandu ke liye wohi iddhar rakhke crawl kara saktye hai
Nandu also blinks her eyes saying yes yes and said d..da.daaa

Manik : okay Navya go and bring the mat.

Everyone in the park looks towards Nandu as she is some kind of celebrity and getting many attentions at a time she gets scared and said Da..da.da and hides her face in the crook of his neck.

Manik: Arrye mein toh kaal se park bhi book karwani hai dekh kaise Dekh rahe hai Saab Nandu ko.

Cabir : Leave it...humari Nandu itni cute hai ki saab ko Pasand aati hainn

Mukti: Agar kissine bhi video banakar post kardi toh ...

Abhi : Haan problem ho jaani hai hai waise toh

Manik: ek kaam kartye hai hum Saab usko cover kardyenge kyun??

Dhruv: Haan doll ko cover kardyetye hai circle mein aur wo crawl bhi karsakegi

They just make a circle around Nandu and Nandu being naughty and the bunny inside her starts to crawl slowly

Manik : Nandu iddhar ...iddhar aao

Nandu goes to him slowly and Manik catches her. Nandu starts to touch Manik's nipple indicating that she is hungry. Manik asked everyone to cover him too and like wise Dhruv brought bottle and drink while Manik first places it on Manik's nipple and drink like that way.

Navya: Manik aab humein baby ko thoda thoda fruits bhi dena hoga...

Manik : Haan maine banana ko mash Karke lyaya toh hai ...Cabir jaa toh bag mein hain lekar aaja
Like this

But our Nandu hates food so she literally is showing tantrums by not eating banana 🤣

Let's see how will our Manik feed Nandu???. Guys iam really busy right now so I will only update twice a week so please bare with me. And guys if you want some new or updated then I have created a new account on insta it will be real_szlove so follow me there or you also can message me without following me as I want to interact with you people.

Don't forget to watch Shona Shona do like and comment there guys. Love you all