Part -10

Guys iam sorry if you don't like my story or my writing style but this is my second time writing story and I love these kinds of Manan story and if you know some other stories like this please comment down..And iam also a silent reader but now I understood the value of votes and comments but I won't force you but if you only write comments also it will mean a lot as I just love to read you Pov and correct me if iam wrong and what scene should I write in next part )
Thank you guys for showering me with your love.
Love you guys

Abhi Cabir Mukti Navya Alya also cover Manik so nobody can see her and they went to Manik's class and put her in small crib beside Manik's and cover her with small blanket. The noise from every students was disturbing our baby's sleep so she started to cry again *cry baby* waah waah .....Abhi went to teacher's desk and asked everyone to keep silent and not a word when Nandu is here and everyone was scared of Manik's anger and they even know that he is prince also (surprise, he belongs to royal family ) so everyone kept silent and teacher even can't do anything as he is prince and they have to bow Infront of him .

First period was of English and the teacher was none other than Shilpa who is hell annoying and always wants to degrade Manik as he insults her on her first day of teaching.

Shilpa sees the baby and she wanted to scold Manik but she remembered Principal's warning no to mess with him. She still wanted to humiliate him so she was just waiting for golden opportunity.

Shilpa : Kids today we will learn about slope.The slope or gradient of a line is a number that describes both the direction and the steepness of the line. ... Slope is calculated by finding the ratio of the "vertical change" to the "horizontal change" between (any) two distinct points on a line.

She was saying something more but was cut off due to baby's crying so she goes towards baby and Manik was going to say something Shilpa cut him off by glaring at the child and showing ruler at her. Manik immediately took the ruler and broke into two piece.

Shilpa : What the hell is this ? Is this the way to behave with you teacher?

Manik : And is this the way to behave with the two months old child mam?

Shilpa : Manik .....your this child is disturbing others.

Manik : Is it ?? Students do you feel the same?

Students: No Prince.

Alya : So mam what should we do ??? You glared at our baby.

Nandu started to cry ...she started to cry so much that Alya dhruv and Manik had tears in their eyes. Nandu's skin was getting red.
Manik : Today mam you scared my poor child. I will also see how will you get any job ???

Alya : Manik baby ko shant kara jaldi wo kisike pass nahi manegi chaal mein abhi Mukti Cabir aur Navya ki bhi bulati hoon.

Manik : OKAY Alya and he picked Nandu up all the students asked him that if they can help but Manik politely denied.

He took her to the store room and others to reached there. Everyone got shocked seeing Nandu's skin. Mukti asked what happened there?

Alya started to explain everything and all were angry.
Navya : Uss Shilpa ki toh mein but they were cut off by

Manik : Guys baby ko fever bhi hain..I think humein usse maa ke pass lejana hoga.
Call the driver.

Abhi calls the driver and Cabir calls Maa to come Malhotra Mansion.

Manik goes towards maa and asked with tears maa dekhona baby ko

Maa : Bachho tum log pehle rona band KaroAll the younger clans wipe their tears and said okay maa

All the younger clans wipe their tears and said okay maa.

Maa : Bachho kisine daraya thaa ka Nannu ko

Manik : Haan pehle uss Sujata ne aur phir Shilpa mam ne

Guys comment down what is the favourite part of this chapter. Do you like this story?? please do votes and share my story.