Part -1

Manik is getting ready for his school. He wears his uniform and wears his favourite Rolex watch. He goes towards his dressing table and makes his hair. He is looking handsome. At the age of 13, he is looking much more matured dominant and has an aurora which scares other people.

Manik goes towards dining table and sits on the head of the family chair and immediately gets sad remembering his parents

Manik goes towards dining table and sits on the head of the family chair and immediately gets sad remembering his parents. They used to sit together and his mom bringing foods according to their choices and both duo feeding him.

Manik remembers all but immediately covers his sad face with an angry look.
His servant serves him breakfast and home without any interest eats his breakfast and after finishing his breakfast he goes towards his car sections and ask his driver to go to school.

  After 20 minutes he reached his school and his driver opens the car door and with gracefully he comes out of his car. Everyone is looking at him, everyone wants to be like him and every girl is drooling at him. Noone can go unaffected by his charm. But Manik is Manik he goes towards his friends group without caring about anyone's attention. He is used to it.

Cabir : lo agaya hamara bhaijaan

Alya : What the heck Cabir? What's bhaijaan??

Mukti : Chup karo tumlog aur Alya Manik ko toh dekho kitna handsome lag raha hain. Manik Tu bata Kaisa lagta hain Saab Ka dil churana

Manik who was silent all the way finally speaks only three words that is I DON'T CARE.

Everyone there feels sad as he isn't the same Manik who used to be funny was a prankster but they know that he was and is dominant person. He isn't changed in that sector. In the past also he didn't use to talk with others but among his friends group he used to tease used to scold but now he is changed totally which irks others.

Breaking the silence, Abhi spoke
Let's go towards our class warna punishment milegi.

Dhruv : Nope when Manik is with us nobody punishes us especially that shilpa Miss.

Manik : Let's go.

Everyone follows him to their classes which is grade 7 and grade 8.

Abhi : Manik Alya Dhruv bye take care

Dhrulya : Bye

Dhruv Manik and Alya goes to grade 7 where Manik sits alone in his last bench and Dhrulya sits infront of his bench. Like wise they attends all classes and they all goes to parking area.

Manik : Dhruv come I will drop you.

Mukti : Manik kyun na hum log beach pe chalyejaye.

Manik : You all go .

Abhi : Please yaar chalna please chal na.

Dhruv : Manik please chaal na

Manik : okay let's go

They all went towards beach 🏖️ and all comes out of their car then they saw new born baby who is sleeping with a letter please adopt her...her parents are nomore and I can't take her in my house.

Manik feels some kind of attachment with her like he is meant to protect her

Manik feels some kind of attachment with her like he is meant to protect her.When he sees her he immediately call her bachha and would be wife. Everyone is shocked

Abhi : What are you saying Manik ?? You are so small and she looks like a new born baby and you're calling her your wife. Do you know the meaning of  wife?

Manik : I know iam small and she is a baby but I know about the meaning of wife my mom told me about that and she is my bachha I will take her with me.

Cabir : Yes she is so small my bachha

Manik : Oye Cabir she is only my bachha samjhe tum ..he said those line possessively.

Cabir : But she is ours too. We all found her.

Alya : Cabir is right Manik. She is ours too.

Manik : Thik hai but she is my first then yours. She will live with me.

Abhi : But Manik she needs elder. We can't provide her milk. We can't take care of her.
We need someone who is elder and can provide milk.

Manik : You don't worry Abhi. I will ask my nanny.
Just then the baby cries and Manik immediately coos her ale baba....woho baby ....don't cry your dadda is here ...look iam Manik .

The baby immediately stops and catch his one finger with her whole hand

Alya : Manik see her looks like she loves you the most.

Manik : She is my bachha so don't disturb her and Cabir picture click Karna jaldi.

Cabir clicks so many pictures of the baby and Manik and sometimes others too.

Guys comment down what is the favourite part of this chapter. Do you like this story?? please do votes and share my story.