Part -15

Manik also felt that and was so happy that Nandu even can't see single drop of eyes in his eyes. Manik then said Nahi bachha mein nahi roh raha...aapko Kaha lagi batau dadda ko dikhau ...dadda sorry hain uss Soha se bacha nahi saka..now don't worry mein aapko Kuch honye nahi dunga ....I will always be with you forever.

Nandu just giggles...

Manik : Baby just say dadda na

Nandu : Uh uh nuh

Manik : Baby just say dadda na look iam very eager . You know baby your this word dadda is just the perfect name for me or Mani too..I love you mela bachha

Manik sees that Nandu is sleepy so he told all the members that he is going to his room as Nandu is sleepy. Nandu here is just asking for her favourite candy Manik's nipple so that she can suck but our Manik Baba sees the redness on her back so he panicked and put ointment on her body. Nandu starts to cry again.

Manik : Bachha mat rona iam feeling bad haan...

Nandu : Du...dd...uu (waaah waaaah)

Manik understood her frustration as she wasn't able to pronounce dudu and was unable to tell him what she wants. Manik fed her or rather let her suck on him. Like this both fall asleep.

Nandu woke up first and she found Manik's nipple red and it is looking like a tomato so she pecked again and again. Mukti who came there to wake Manik as he has important project at school sees that and she understood that Nandu is seeing Manik's nipple as tomato so she is pecking and crunching nose as she doesn't like tomato.

Mukti picked Nandu and Nandu laughs to the fullest

Mukti : Alle Alle meli pari ko bahot haasi aarahi hain

Manik sleep broke due to Nandu's laughing and he is feeling blessed as he got to wake up due to Nandini's laughing sound.

Manik asked Mukti what's happening? Which Mukti replied tomato happened.

Manik : What are you saying Mukti ? I don't get you.

Mukti explained everything like Nandu's dislike for tomato and she saw your nipple red so Nandu must be thinking it as tomato and she crunched her nose and again seeing you pecked your nipple.

Manik : So mela bachha Subha Subha naughty horaha thaa

Nandu just nodded her head in no

Nandu : Da..d..a di.d..duu ...l..e

Manik understood her easily but our Mukti didn't get it so she asked Manik and he told her that Nandu said Mukti is lying and Mukti made a sad face (fake) which Nandu frowned and tried to bite Mukti's cheek.

Mukti : She don't have teeth now still she always tries to bite what will happen when she will get tooth.

Manik : Feeding ke bakt bhi Kitna drama karti Hain meri bachhi ...Khana khane mein toh pappad belna padega..

Mukti : Sachhi Manik hum logo ko toh yeh Subha Subha nachayegi...

Nandu is feeling pain in her gums..so she is just feeling frustrated. She cries to gain attention.

Manik : Bachha kya hogaya aab dadda ko show karo ...

Nandu is just trying to her face in Manik's face.

Mukti: Manik pick her up as she is being clingy to you I think she is having problem.

Manik feels that she is having problems in her gums so he said Mukti abhi ko bulao toh I think doctor ke pass lejana hoga...

They take Nandu to the hospital and show her to Manik's family doctor.

Doc: Relax bachhoo baby ke tooth aarahe hain toh gum mein uneasy feel hona is normal.

Manik : Paar doctor ye bahut roh rahi hain yessa kyun?? Koi bachhe iss baat ke liye toh Nahi rota na

Doc: Manik Nandu ek pre mature baby hai jaha tak Maine test Kiya hai waise toh Nandu premature baby hai aur iski health mein bahut care Karna hoga tumlogo ko as her imune system is also not good as she is very sensitive to the air water or even clothes too. But I know you guys brought the best quality clothes for her and please remember in near future also she should be treated like this as she is very very sensitive. She can't tolerate pain a small scratch also leads to her sickness so please be careful.

(Guys this is just my imagination as I want Nandu to remain and treated like a baby always and if you want some thrill or bold Nandu please search for another story because in this story you're not going to find a bold Nandu )