Part -9

Guys iam sorry if you don't like my story or my writing style but this is my second time writing story and I love these kinds of Manan story and if you know some other stories like this please comment down..And iam also a silent reader but now I understood the value of votes and comments but I won't force you but if you only write comments also it will mean a lot as I just love to read you Pov and correct me if iam wrong and what scene should I write in next part )
Love you guys

Cabir : Agar baby ko class time pe bhook lagi toh ??

Alya : Ek store room hai jaha koi Nahi aata mein makeup karnye wahi jati thi but you can take that room to feed our baby.

Manik : Good idea...

Abhi : Jaab bhi Nandu Ka diaper change karnye ka time hua or bhooki lagi toh Manik Alya aur dhruv tum saab humein bhi boolana Haan

Manik : Okay don't worry we'll call you

Like this way one day passed and the next day began when they will take their little bundle of joy to school.

Manik made her ready and he also got ready looking handsome. He packed extra cloth for baby diapers powder nipple bottle and everything and also he out pacifer in her mouth.
He put her in carrying bag

All the fab 5 and Abhi Navya are ready to take her to the school they have also put baby car seat in the car and Manik put her there

Mukti : Kitni cute lag rahi hai baby.

Abhi : Manik be careful haan waise bhi itni cute hain ki saab log isse hold karna chayenge so please be careful.

Dhruv: Sanitiser liya na tune bro .

Manik : Haan saab kuch hai mere pass.

When they got out of the car everyone is shocked to see Manik with a baby. Sujata the one who is dreaming to make Manik her comes towards Manik and said Manik tumhari sister kitni cute hain. Mein leloo ek baar

Manik frowned listening her and said I mean shout immediately she is isn't my sister she is my bachha.

Sujata : Baat wohi hain

Manik : No same nahi hai aur tum nahi pakad sakti

Sujata : Please Manik ....Mera bhi maan tha mere Ghar mein bhi ek baby ho paar mere pass nahi hai so please.

Manik didn't want to but he also has a heart and listening her words he said okay you can hold her but put some sanitiser on your hands first. Sujata did the same and she hold Nandu ...Nandu started to cry and she did potty in diaper but the scent was strong so she said yock baby nahi yeh to gandi hain....washroom tak wait Nahi Kar Sakti saying this she give angry glare to Nandu and she cried ...

Manik took her from her hands and rush to his car and he changed herself and wash his hands with water from his water bottle but our Nandu was crying because she got afraid of her angry glares. Alya slapped Sujata and Mukti even cut her hair when Manik reached there he smirked ..

He said dare you Sujata scare my baby ....
Baby ko Kuch nahi pata hota toh kaise wash room jayegi aur tum khud lena chahati thii na toh ....and stay away from me too.

Sujata just cried there because Alya slapped her and Mukti cut her hair so she went from there to washroom crying.

Manik picked her up in his arm hiding her from everyone and Dhruv picked her carrying bag . Everyone was adoring *his* baby and he was getting angry as they didn't have any right to adore her.

Abhi Cabir Mukti Navya Alya also cover Manik so nobody can see her and they went to Manik's class and put her in small crib beside Manik's and cover her with small blanket. The noise from every students was disturbing our baby's sleep so she started to cry again *cry baby* waah waah .....Abhi went to teacher's desk and asked everyone to keep silent and not a word when Nandu is here and everyone was scared of Manik's anger and they even know that he is prince also (surprise, he belongs to royal family ) so everyone kept silent and teacher even can't do anything as he is prince and they have to bow Infront of him .

Guys comment down what is the favourite part of this chapter. Do you like this story?? please do votes and share my story.