Part 32

Navya goes to Cabir and take Nandu in her arm and said alley mera bachha I was toh joking mumma was joking .....Nandu always first Hain na which Nandu finds so good as she first time heard mumma word so she said mum..a maa and touch Navya's nose.

Cabir : Bachha chalo aaj ready tumhare cabbu bhai karyenge hai na

Manik jerkly look towards cabir and said no not going to happen. I can't even stand one sec away from her and you're talking about making her ready without me.

Nandu looks towards Navya and touch her nose again and said mum..aah. Navya asked Manik if she can make her ready but our cabir also interfere and said okay then me and Navya are going to make her ready is it okay? Manik please....

Manik thought for some time and said okay okay guys but please be careful with her. Her skin is so sensitive so choose her dress wisely. Cabir assured him that they will be careful with her.

Cabir and Navya went to Manik's room with Cabir holding Nandu and Navya walking beside them. Manik knew that they also have somewhat feelings for each other and he will ask them when they will turn older.
Nandu is blabbering anything comes to her mouth as she just learns to talk and she enjoys talking 😂. Navya chose a dress for Nandu while Cabir make her wear a diaper.

Nandu's outfit

Cabir : Navya warm clothes nahi hai kya thand lagjayegi

Navya rolled her eyes and said Nandu is gonna play all the time and she will feel hot itself and if you have forgotten we always have extra clothes if we find her shivering.

Cabir: Oh I forgot. Navya ...Woh actually iam sorry i shouldn't have shouted on you.

Navya : It's okay cabir.

Cabir : But it doesn't mean that I won't do it next time if anyone make her cry.

Navya : I got it cabir Aur aab chalye warna Manik humein nahi chodyega aur dekho Nandu ko Woh bhi kya kaar rahi hai.

Nandu is trying to bite Navya's neck with her four little teeth to make her realize that she is here and wants to go to her papa.

Nandu : Papa gooh

Navya : Haan haan meri maa chal rahe hai

Nandu : No mee you maa

Navya looked her with different expression that is motherly...she felt that at the small age she has become a mother and cabir looking her said Navya she is our daughter our baby..then Nandu said by pointing Navya mumaah and pointing towards cabir dadaa...baba and laughs wholeheartedly.

Cabir and Navya felt so overwhelmed that they forget everything and only Nandu's words were hearing everywhere.

Himanshi's outfit

Manik and everyone here in the hall were waiting for them when Himanshi also came there and said Manik I also wants to come

Manik and everyone here in the hall were waiting for them when Himanshi also came there and said Manik I also wants to come ....mumma daddy also said to go with you ....Manik doesn't want to take her but he said to Alya and Abhi to take her and make sure she is far away from Nandu and Alya frowned and she said Manik no I want to spend some quality time with Nandu and play with her. Iam not going to play with this naughty kid.

Manik : Alya you will still get to play with Nandu I just ask you to take care of Himanshi as I don't want to be near her.

Mukti signalled towards Alya that they will take some revenge towards Himanshi so Alya also agreed and said fine to which Manik replied with a Thankyou.

____________________________

Follow me and pakhi05 read her story daddy's girl it's a very cute story and you'll see a struggling Manik ✨her account pakhi05  

Love you all stay safe wear mask whenever you go outside with a sanitiser and also don't forget your studies help your parents in cleaning or any sort of works so you'll get ice-cream as a reward💞