Part -18

Guys if you help our team to make Shona shona cross 2M like and 100 Million views fastly then I will be writing a story on sidnaaz as they are my favourite and help us to make it again in trending no.1 and support our Sukla ji  new web series. Guys follow Siddharth Shukla in Instagram too and our doll Shehnaaz too 💕💕💕

Guys today is our king's Birthday I mean our The Siddharth Shukla's Birthday so here's a small update just because of him ho and wish him on insta and Twitter Siddharth Shukla.

But our Nandu hates food so she literally is showing tantrums by not eating banana 🤣

Manik : Aaaa bachha ..bahut yummy hai dekho dadda bhi kharaha hai
Saying this he himself eat that mashed banana... Nandu sees him and think that it must be tasty so when Manik put it into her she immediately opens her mouth and after tasting it she feels like vomiting so she spits it out with her saliva and Manik again tried to put it into her mouth but she again spits and Manik was just feeling helpless as he wants her to eat so that in future she won't have to face problem while eating (uff ye larka)

Manik : Bachha please khalo na and a small drop of tear escaped from his eyes..Nandu sees that so without throwing tantrum she tried to eat but she vomits everything and all the other members were hell worried like hell.

Navya: Manik stop feeding her she is vomiting.

Manik(angrily): I can see that Navya you don't have to tell me twice ..he was interrupted by Nandu's cries.

Manik tries to sush her but she isn't listening she even peed herself..Manik felt something wet and sees that diaper is full so he picked her up and changed her in the car.
Nandu was feeling to suck Manik's nipple 😌 so she was saying bu..d..j...and was making weird sound Manik clearly understood that she needs his *nipple* he was worried too as she just vomits because of banana so he thought that he will make her eat only after  consulting doctor.

Abhi : Manik baby ko nipple dye Dekh kaise dekh rahi hai tujhe

Manik : Mera bachha and he fulfilled her wish happily

Nandu slept while sucking as her gums are also paining so she just slept and Manik is patting her back.

Mukti : Manik I have called Nandu's doctor and she had said we shouldn't worry about these things as she may don't like banana that's why she reacted this way.

Manik: Mukti you know na every baby like EVERY BABY is fed mashed banana first and I haven't seen a baby who refused banana yeah it may take time to eat them but they never reacted the way Nandu is reacting like she vomited everything we fed her. Iam very worried about her health.

Cabir : Manik calm down our Nandu is sensitive and maybe she hates banana. We can try for sweet potato as well may be she will eat that.

Manik : Are you mad?? I just forgot that baby should be given solid food when they start 6 months and we are late here and also I have read some articles that we should stick to the same food for three days before trying another food.

Alya: Manik but she vomits if she eat banana so sweet potato is the only option or we can go for cereals or oats too or maybe avocado.

Manik : Alya I know but if she again vomits then what will we do??

Dhruv : Bro we have to take this risk na it's for her betterment.

Manik : Iam feeling so helpless I so wished Mom was here but this god na I hate him.

Cabir : Manik shaant hoja we have Nandu here na and we should focus on her. You're doing great now you're papa and ma but later promotion hojani hai tumhari.

Manik : (blush)haan jaldi hojani hai ...driver chalo aab Nandu ko Sona bhi hai aur guys we have to continue our classes as well as we have missed a lot of classes(they are talking about homeschool)

Dhruv: I really don't want to study.

Manik : But we have to ...we have Nandu here to take care of and if we don't study then how we will help her to grow if we remain uneducated.

Mukti : Haan sahi keh raha hai yaar...kaab Nandu badi hogi

Manik : Dekh na Nandu crawl karnye lagi hai now we have to take extra care of her as she will be crawling from here and there she may get hurt.

Navya : Haan Manik and you don't worry we all will take care of our Princess.

I have created a new account on insta it will be real_szlove so follow me there or you also can message me without following me as I want to interact with you people.

Don't forget to watch Shona Shona do like and comment there guys. Love you all