Part -12

Guys iam sorry if you don't like my story or my writing style but this is my second time writing story and I love these kinds of Manan story and if you know some other stories like this please comment down..And iam also a silent reader but now I understood the value of votes and comments but I won't force you but if you only write comments also it will mean a lot as I just love to read you Pov and correct me if iam wrong and what scene should I write in next part )
Love you guys

Nandu actually hates bottle feeding and wants to sulk Manik's nipple but she got to know that was just an act. She can't do anything as she only can drink that but she shows a lot I mean a loooot tantrums to eat. Manik literally has to beg her.

Manik : Bachha lo aaa Karoo

Nandu just nods her head in negative.

Mukti sees them and smiled.

Mukti : Baby Nahi kahoge kya
Nandu just stares at her

Mukti : mein toh daar gayiNandu was like 😧so she used the most dangerous weapon that is she cried and everyone there got worried and scold Mukti

Nandu was like 😧so she used the most dangerous weapon that is she cried and everyone there got worried and scold Mukti.
Mukti became shocked like Kaha phaas gayi saab log na

Manik : Guys stop it it's just our baby nautanki.

Nandu again cried loudly showing that she is hurt..

Manik : Achha bachhu Khana nakhanye ka bahoot achha plan tha but Nahi chalyega
Chalo aaa Karoo

Nandu then again nods her head in negative and everyone got to know that was just acting.
Cabir : Kitni badi nautanki hain ye

Manik : Oye meri bachhi ko nautanki maat bol haan

Nandu nods her head in positive and blink her eyes. Everyone laughed at her cute antics.

Cabir : Meri betu toh bahut intelligent hain.
Nandu again blinks her eyes.

Manik : Bachha agar aapne aaa Nahi Kiya na toh mein chala jaunga....he acts like he is going then Nandu cries and do aaa

Manik pecks her lips and said iam not going bachha please mat ro aap.
Like this way Nandu starts drama and Manik also being Manik he also starts his drama as Nanduuu is just a baby so she also believed that he will go away.

The planning for Nandu's feeding ceremony starts to begin