🌸GONE:04🌸

Her body froze

Her body froze. She couldn't move an inch. She felt her world to stop to infininity.
"Y-you...T-t..." all she could do was stutter. Tears fell uncontrollably from her eyes.
The young chic not being able to understand anything, stood up from his place and asked,"Hello! Is something wrong?"
Suddenly,.out of nowhere a scream escaped Jennie's mouth which made him grab her shoulders tightly and press her mouth lightly with his palm.
"Ma'am, have you gone crazy, why are you shouting in such an abandoned place. People will get us wrong."
"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU ARE A FUCKING GHOST WHICH ESCAPED HIS GRAVE!" Jennie panicked.
"First of all, I am not a ghost, second why the hell are you calling a stranger a ghost and third, let's make it clear, I am Kim Taehyung" he shouted back.
"What! Taehyung...how can it be possible- you are dead...h-how!" she burst into tears.
"Get back into your damn senses madame, if I would be dead how could I be standing in front of you and speaking the shit out if me?" he looked furious.
"But...your grave is right there...I mean the name...arghh, just come with me." with that Jennie dragged him to the tombstone which she intended to show.
"LOOK!"
The man stood there in awe but soon shrugged it away.
"Look! There are many people in the world whose name is Kim Taehyung. It's just not me carrying this name. So please use your brain without bothering me." he was walking away when Jennie pulled him and said," No, he was my boyfriend and he looks exactly like you. I am telling the truth, believe me." Jennie showed him the wallpaper of her phone.
"But..." he stuttered.
"Maybe, you are not Taehyung ..." Jennie.
"WTF! I said I am Taehyung. I had a twin brother who was exactly the same as me. Wait! I had a twin brother and he passed away a couple of years ago. Then...it may have been that you fell in love with my brother and not me. But, his name was Kim V and I am Taehyung. Then why is my name written on the grave?" Taehyung fell into a deep thought.
"OMG! Wth is going on...he said his name was Taehyung. Why would he do that? Show me your ID." Jennie.
He did so. He showed him her Id and it became pretty sure that he was Kim Taehyung.
"We've got a mistry to solve." Jennie.
"Yeah. Seems so..." Taehyung.
"Would you help me with this case?" Jennie.
"I think so...for the sake of my brother..." Taehyung.
"But, before we start we have gotta know more about each other." Jennie.
"Yeah!!"

Let's step into the adventure with Jennie and Taehyung. What's waiting for us next? Who knows? 😉