🌸GONE: 13🌸

'Why is Jennie so late

'Why is Jennie so late...she should have returned by now.' Taehyung thought sitting at his couch who was unaware of the whole incident.

Taehyung got up from his couch thinking that Jennie would return, so went out for a walk.

He was walking down the street and he bought himself a hot sugary coffee. He walked peacefully for a while until he looked up and saw the sky getting darker each minute. 'Will it rain? I think so...' He stopped for a while and decided to call Jennie. He stopped near an alley and held his phone with one hand and the coffee with another.

Taehyung was shuffling his feet randomly when he felt his feet getting wet. He looked down to realize himself stepping on a puddle of water that was leaking from a bottle. He was going to move it away when he saw a small container of pills along with it. Out of curiosity, he picked it up and started examining it. He turned the container several times until his eyes caught something suspicious. 'Those stickers...'

The container had shining heart shaped and strawberry stickers on it which were the initials of Jennie. She loved decorating things with cute, aesthetic stickers. His hands trembled as he held the container. He ringed her quickly. But, he could hear the Despacito song from a distance. 'Despacito...isn't it Jennie's ringtone?' 

Taehyung assembled forward and found a phone with the same stickers and a pink cover. That was Jennie's. He picked it up and it's screen was broken.

'She is alright....nothing has happened to her.' Taehyung tried to calm himself down.

He turned around to see Kai, the male bully whom always Jennie would talk about. 'It's a coincidence right?' His head was sweating and his heart viciously bet against his chest. He finally snapped out of the trance and turned round facing the alley.

At first Taehyung took slow, unsure and frightened steps towards the alley.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

At a distance,  a faint metallic smell invaded my nostrils and I scrunched up my nose. I didn't know what waited for me in the future but I was quite sure that the consequences won't be too enjoyable. 

I took few further steps and found a piece of cloth...a skirt but it looked very familiar. It was the one which I gifted Jennie a few days ago. I bought it to cheer her up after she was discharged from the hospital. But, why the fuck is it in this condition? Didn't she wear it today with the oversized black top? Oh my god! Please...

My eyes landed on more pieces of clothings...all lied in tatters. That oversized black crop top, Jen's favourite. That skirt which I gifted...a black bra. What are they doing here?

I bit my lips as I got more nervous. My breath hitched when I saw a hand emerging from a corner and that was when I met my worst nightmare.

"Jennie!" my scream echoes through the walls of the alley. She was lying in a pool of blood and was not moving....she was naked?!

Without wasting time I took off my coat and covered her with it. I slowly cradled her head on my lap and scanned her. Her eyes were open but they were blank. Her cheeks had dried tears and her mouth was gagged. I immediately threw the handkerchief from her mouth and gently shook her. She lied crumpled in my arms, devoid of anything. Without wasting time I called Jimin, my business partner to come with his car and take us to the nearest hospital.

Challenges still layed waiting for me and my wife.

'It hurts me to see you like this my love but I can't help you. If possible forgive me.'

--To be continued