🌸GONE: 12🌸

A few days passed by, Jennie and Taehyung were good friends

A few days passed by, Jennie and Taehyung were good friends. He kept his words and didn't disappoint her. Sana was unexpectedly behaving nice. Jennie was having mutual feelings for Taehyung and tried her best to shrug them off cause her heart still belonged to him and only him. His place in Jennie's heart held a different position and it was irreplaceable. 

"Tae, I am going to my university...I'll return soon." Jennie told Taehyung who was sitting on his couch working on his laptop, as she stood as she door, ready to take a leave.

"Sure Jen. Come home quick. Don't be late and make sure to take your medicines on time." Taehyung flashed his infamous boxy smile which was exactly the same way V would smile.

"I won't forget...bye" Jennie waved him with a returning smile and stepped out of the house.

TIME SKIP (AFTER UNIVERSITY)

Jennie was done with her studies and she was walking back home. She was tired after taking down all the notes given by her chemistry teacher. She also left tons of homeworks for Jennie to complete during the spring break.

Jennie thought of taking a short cut as her legs were already aching. The road was dark and it brought creepy vibes to Jennie. She was scared and regret for not taking the long route which was a lively road even during the darkest nights.

She thought of giving a call to Taehyung. She fiddled with her hand bag and was about to take out her phone when someone harshly pulled her harshly into an alley.

She was so freaked out that she wanted to scream but someone held her mouth tight.

"Long time no see babygirl." wait this voice is familiar.

Jennie turned to face her worst nightmare aka Kai, her high school bully who almost made her life miserable.

It was not only Kai but also his gang of six friends. They shot an evil smirk to Jennie which scared her to death.

"That Taehyung is no wonder lucky to get such a hot piece of meat to fuck every night. Now lemme do the same and make you feel better." Kai smirked while gagging her mouth up with a cloth. Jennie wanted to break free but fortunate didn't give her side. 

"What about us Kai?" one of his friends said.

"Patience. You all will get to fuck this slut after me." Kai.

Jennie squirmed in disgust and fear. But, what could possibly a weak girl do against seven wild souls who were using all their strength to push her down to the ground.

Kai slowly came closer to her biting his lips.

"Mmmmhmmm" she squirmed once more but all in vain.

"Can't wait to hear you beg for me baby." Kai said and teared up her oversized black top.

As time passed by all of the boys threw their head back in pleasure that was fueled by Jennies insane pain. She tried to kick his middle but that made him angry and he approached with something shiny in his hands.

Her eyes widened. She was scared.

"If you move once more I'll immobilise you!" he shouted.

"MMMMFFFFF" she screamed through the gag.

"Shut up slut!" he kept on hitting the miserable soul until his heart was fulfilled.

RUINED. That was the perfect way to describe her at that moment. She laid there, being discarded and played like a rag doll. A piece of handkerchief on her crook of neck was all she had. Her body gave up on herself and she passed out.

---TO BE CONTINUED