🌸GONE: 15🌸

After a set of five days Jennie was discharged from the hospital

After a set of five days Jennie was discharged from the hospital. She was mute for most of the time. The pain in her heart was the one which couldn't be healed with medications.

Meanwhile, Taehyung decided to spend most of his spare times with Jennie. He cooked her lavish dishes everyday to keep her cheered.

He spoke to seven lawyers but no one accepted to take her case as there were neither evidence nor proof. Taehyung decided not to give up till he gives his wife the wife the justice she deserves.

Taehyung and Jennie were in the living room, watching a movie when the bell rang. "I'll go for it. You sit." with that Tae ran to the door but what he saw was not what he expected.
At the door stood his ex girlfriend aka Sana. Before Taehyung could open his mouth to say something she pushed him and entered the house. Jennie was too surprised at the unwanted guest.

"Sana, I already made it crystal clear that day. You and me are over." Taehyung.
"Tae, I have something to confess." Sana said making a sad face which Jennie knew was all a drama.
"Say it fast....I've got works to be done." Taehyung kept straight cold face.

"Taehyung, I am pregnant." Sana.

Jennie choked on her own saliva and Taehyung was starstruck.
"You've gotta be kidding me. We never did that." Taehyung.
"You were drunk Taehyung." Sana said looking down at her feet.
"No! Never! This is impossible!" Taehyung sighed in frustration.
"Now what about the impossible that is growing in my womb? Who will take care of it?" Sana
"I don't believe you. I'll do a DNA test." Taehyung said as he picked up his phone to contact his family doctor.
"N-no Taehyung. W-why d-don't you believe me." Sana stuttered nervously as beads of sweat formed on her forehead.
"Now...you are stuttering. So..." Jennie.
"Hey. Don't be a third wheel." Sana
"She is my wife and she has the right to talk in middle. Now get out and come to XXX chamber at nine o'clock sharp in the morning. Don't be late." Taehyung said as kicked Sana out of the door.

He gripped hard on his hair and closed his eyes tight and kneeled down on the floor.

Jennie approached him and patted his back, comforting him. "Don't worry. You'll get to know the truth tomorrow itself." she smiled.
"What if the tests come positive? I am sure I never did it with her. What if--" he was cut off by Jennie.
"Don't stress. I trust you. It's again her plan to steal money. What a gold digger."
"Thank you Jennie." he hot his infamous boxy smile.

"Don't worry everything is gonna be fine." Jennie.

'I still remember those days when you used to comfort me like this. I love you Nini and I always will.'

To be continued---