🌸GONE: 06🌸

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

Jennie was walking down the school pavement with her boyfriend until they reached their respective classes and had to part ways.

"Bye baby, see ya' at the break time." Taehyung.

"Sure Taelien." Jennie.

Jennie walked into her class to find herself in the midst of her bullies. She tried to ignore their presence but eventually failed to do so.

"Are you trying to ignore us bitch?" Yeji said with a cruel smirk on her face.

"N-no" Jennie stuttered.

"You know what! your relationship won't last long. We are planning something to seperate you guys FOREVER!" Yeji chuckled.

Jennie's blood was getting on her nerves but she tried to keep calm as she knew nothing in the world would be able to break them apart.

Yeji and Yuna backed off and started a private conversation. "Tf you're talking about. You know you can't separate them. They are made for each-other." Yuna. "I can and I surely will." Yeji smirked.

"How the hell?" Yuna.

"Take this..." Yeji handed her phone to Yuna.

"What am I gonna do with your goddamn phone?"

"I'll take Taehyung to the A.V. Room. Make sure to record each and every thing. Okay?" Yeji.

Yuna nodded still confused.

Yeji and Yuna left the classroom leaving a confused Jennie behind who was totally unaware of the fact what was gonna happen next.

They found Taehyung standing in the school corridor scrolling through his phone.

"Taehyung-ssi" Yeji called out which made Taehyung face her with an annoying look.

"What tf is it?" Tae.

"We need to talk...umm, somewhere private. Can we?" Yeji said with pleading eyes.

Taehyung didn't have a good feeling about it but somehow agreed to her proposal. "You have gotta make it quick."

  Yeji stepped into the classroom and closed the door behind her.

"Speak." Taehyung.

But Yeji didn't seem to speak as she used actions instead of words and gave him a sudden kiss on his lips. Taehyung immediately pushed her away wiping his mouth harshly.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. YOU KNOW I HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS ME?" Taehyung furiously screamed.

"I couldn't resist, mianhae oppa." Yeji smirked.

"I won't be hesitant to kill you if something like this happens once again!" Taehyung.

With that Taehyung stormed out of the classroom leaving Yeji behind.

"Ahh. I recorded everything but...are you gonna use this thing to destroy their relationship?" Yuna said walking into the room and handed over Yeji's phone.

"Correct girl!" Yeji said taking a clear screenshot of the moment they kissed.

Yeji and Yuna walked into their classroom and slammed Jennie's desk to receive attention. "What is it now?" Jennie said being annoyed.

"I thought you trust your Taehyung so much. But, I think he doesn't deserve your trust." Yeji handed her phone to Jennie.

Tears made their way out of her eyes. Her love broke her trust. All these five years were so blissful but it seemed to be the end of it. So soon? 

Jennie ran out her school without looking back being a crying mess.

"Jennie! Wait!" someone screamed. Jennie looked back but immediately regret it. She didn't want to face her cause of heartbreak anymore. Her high hopes were shattered into a million tiny pieces.

Jennie tried to run but he hold her wrists firmly. "Let me go. You're hurting me." Jennie tried to be calm and looked up to see him crying but that won't change the fact that he cheated on her.

Jennie yanked his hands away and started to walk firmly and quickly while Taehyung followed her stumbling over his own feet. 

"Jennie ssi, it's n-not what you think. She forced me. Listen baby. Don't you trust me?" Taehyung's voice broke with each and every word.

Now they both were at the middle of the road. The signal was red. Taehyung once again held her wrist but she pushed him fiercely and no sooner she did that, she hear a loud BANG from behind. Her heart ached. Turning round she met her worst nightmare, the WORST one.

Taehyung was lying at the midst of the road drowning in a pool of blood. The car didn't even stop but propelled him over.

Jennie ran forward screaming and put Taehyung's head on her lap, crying her eyes out.

"Taehyung, don't you dare leave me. Please, wake up. WAKE UP KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. SOMEBODY CALL THE GODDAMN AMBULANCE!" Jennie screamed her lungs out slapping his cheeks harshly.

"J-jennie ssi, I-i love you and a-always will. L-let's meet again in another life. I l-love you Jennie. And, I am s-sorry." Taehyung breathed his last breath and closed his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" Jennie's state was miserable. Her love died because of her. HER. It was her her fault. She did nothing except blaming herself for the rest of the day at the hospital. 

Yeji on knowing this news, apologised Jennie and showed her what exactly happened that day. There was no use of apologies or regrets as she knew that it won't bring him back.

Jennie decided to change. She determined never to fall in love ever again, as he was the first and last love of her life, and believe that they would reunite once again in their another life.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So, this was what exactly happened that day. If I didn't push him, maybe your brother would have been alive today. Forgive me Taehyung ssi." Jennie was still crying as she remembered each and every seconds of that day like it was just yesterday.

"It's okay Jennie ssi. People don't knowingly commit mistakes. It happens if your fate is destined to be like it. Don't cry. Now that we are good friends we will find out why exactly my brother swapped his identity with mine." Taehyung patted jennie's back giving her an assuring smile which warmed her heart.

'His features are exactly the same as his. How will I able to live with the same face being my friend, roaming around as a part of my life. How?' Jennie thought when her phone rang.

Her heart clutched in fear looking at the ID. She had no choice except picking it up.

O.T.P

Jennie's dad: "Jennie come home quick, I have a discussion with you."

Jennie: Okay appa. I am coming right away.

Jennie was shocked to hear his calm voice for the very first time but shrugged it off as something seemed fishy. 

"Bye Taehyung ssi. I gotta go. Appa is waiting for me." Jennie smiled and waved at him.

"Bye Jennie." Taehyung waved back.

'She indeed is pretty.' thought someone.

SOWWY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HEHE. I WAS GOING THROUGH A HECTIC SCHEDULE LATELY. SO, DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE. MEET YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT CHAP. 

P.S. This is the longest chapter ever written by me.😅