🌸GONE: 20🌸 (END)

The next morning V woke up to find not a single soul beside him

The next morning V woke up to find not a single soul beside him. An unusual vibe crept in the atmosphere. The day didn't seem bright as usual. "Where is Jennie?" he said to himself.

He went to living room and found the three cooking breakfast. "Did you guys notice Jennie this morning?" he asked and received a no as reply. Next, he went to his brother's room and woke him up. "Did you see Jennie?" "No".

'Where you Jennie?' he was getting worried as time flew but none could find a trace of her.

"You're sure that she was beside you previous night?" Taehyung. 

"Yeah! hundred percent!" V.

"Maybe she went for a morning walk. Don't worry oppa. Have you meal first." Rose said and they nodded.

Two hours passed but no, Jennie was nowhere to be found. They even drove to the nearest park and the one next to it but didn't find her. They asked the people too showing a photo of her. Meanwhile, Taehyung started to tear up. "Don't cry bro, we'll find her." V reassured his miserable brother.

After hours of search they came back home. The three girls rushed to them and asked if they found Jennie. It wasn't worth the asking.

"HEY! DID YOU GUYS CHECK THE WASHROOMS?" Jisoo shouted out of nowhere. 

"Oh my god! NO!" they rushed to the washroom of jennie's shared bedroom.

An unpleasant view greeted them the moment the door was opened. Lisa closed her eyes and let out a gasp while Rose wanted to scream but no voice came out. Jisoo stood there like a statue and Taehyung collapsed on his knees and V held Jennie's lifeless body in his arms and cried his heart out.

Jennie laid there lifeless behind the doors of the washroom, and beside her was a small bottle of sleeping pills. The ones which provide eternal sleep.

Taehyung noticed a letter at the side of the basin chamber and picked it up and started to read. 

--THE END--

"Cause, every love story doesn't end the way we want it to."