🌸GONE: 19🌸

A few days passed by

A few days passed by. Jennie had discussed the entire thing with her husband and he confirmed himself to be V, a dangerous mafia. As she was played with many times, she visited the lawyer and confirmed about them. Turns out that her high school lover said the truth.

Now, she had to choose between two of her loves. But whom? Sitting at the dining table, Jennie's mind got extremely confused with these vulgar thoughts. The three girls noticed Jennie engulfed in deep thoughts. So, Lisa tried to ask her, "Unnie, what are you thinking about so early in the morning?"

"Nothing very particular." Jennie."Is it about the twin brothers?" Jisoo.

"Yeah!" Jennie sighed deeply."What about them?" Rose."I-I don't k-know...I fell for both of them and now it's becoming hard to choose." Jennie."Listen Jennie, you should follow your heart. Do what your heart asks you to." Jisoo smiled and Jennie took it in as an advise.

"Follow what your heart says..."  she kept repeating it over and over again in her thoughts.

Jennie stepped into her bedroom and took out the album of hers and Taehyung which were clicked years back when they were in high school. Jennie's eyes got teary at the thought of abandoning him once again. 'I lost you once but I can't lose you anymore.'

But, his brother taught Jennie what life is and how to deal with it and fight against it until you you are defensed, not to give up, what love actually was, sacrifices. Jennie was too confused and tangled up to choose one from both of the people she loved. 

'Should I just leave? Should I just disappear from their from their lives? This will be the best cuz after all neither of us as destined. My life has always been miserable and it will carry on just like this. I am tired, tired of living like this. Maybe, it's time...' she thought while weeping silently. 

Jennie didn't realise as time passed away so quick and it was already night time. The brothers returned home and had dinner together. 

At bed, Jennie and V were sleeping back facing each other. But, none were asleep. Jennie turned towards him and patted his shoulder which made him turn to her side. "What is it Jen?" he asked.

"Ummm...I know it's childish but... do you love me?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"I love you, I do, if I wouldn't have then why would I have fought for you so much?" he smiled and pecked Jennie's lips which caught her off guard but she smiled back."Tae and you are destined Jennie ah and nothing can change this fact. So, live your life Jennie." with that he turned to the opposite side and slept.'I wish I could V ah.'Jennie tip toed to the room where Taehyung was and found him sleeping soundly. She went forward and kissed him on his lips and whispered to his ears. "Taehyung ah I love you, I always did. Hope you stay happy even after I leave."

Huhuhu, just one more chap to go. Me ish shoo swadd. HUHUHU T-T

To be continued lovesss T-T