🌸GONE: 14🌸

All way to hospital, Jennie was all numb wrapped up in Taehyung's embrace

All way to hospital, Jennie was all numb wrapped up in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung kept cooing sweet words to Jennie's ears but it was of no use. Her eyes were closed shut. Dried tears made an art on her face.

As soon as Taehyung stepped into the hospital, he called out for the nurses. Jennie was taken to the emergency room. Half an hour passed but there was no news of Jennie. Taehyung's palms were sweating. He was worried to death.

After a good one hour, the doctor made his way out of the room and approached the worried soul. Taehyung immediately stood up, his eyes lit up excepting some good news.

"Look, it seems your wife is raped. But, we are not able to confirm the situation as the sperm cells are already destroyed. I think it's better to ask her what happened when she turns out healthy once again. Till then I can't confirm anything.""But, doctor...m-my wife is s-surely r-raped. I know...the way I found her in the alley...she needs justice." Tae's eyes were teary.

"I know, but we can't prove it because the sperms are already destroyed. I hope you understand. You can meet your wife. But, don't ask her a lot. Okay?"

"Okay sir."

Taehyung made his way to the emergency room as a nurse led him to the particular room. 'No matter what happens, I'll make sure to give my wife the justice she deserves.' that's what was playing in his mind while walking to the room.Entering the room he found Jennie laid down on the hospital bed, staring out of the window, looking at the starry sky with an expressionless face. He stood in front of the window and knelt down on his knees.

"Jennie! I know what happened to you. You believe me right? I'll give you the justice. I trust you. I do. No matter whatever the other people think. I will always be there by your side. So, don't be scared okay? We'll meet a lawyer the next week." his words were quite sincere.

Jennie stared down at him. His words softened her confused heart. A tear trickled down her face. "I t-trust you T-tae." she managed to smile. "don't break it."Taehyung got up and grabbed the nearby chair and sat down. He held Jennie's hands and said "I am so happy that you're returning the trust and I won't break it. Never!"

Jennie rested her head on Taehyung's chest and he embraced her with his strong arms. Jennie felt safe, the safety which she never experienced before for the past few miserable years.

They were like this for a while when the door of the room opened with a thud revealing Kai and his gang of friends and also Sana.Jennie looked at them as her blood tensed up. Her ears seemed hot. She was shivering. She gulped hard."What are you guys doing here?" Tae kept his voice ice cold."Can't I meet my boyfriend and his wife who just got- oops!" Sana had a nasty smirk on her lips which wasn't giving good vibes to Taehyung.

"Yes. She is right! And, can't I meet my ex who got hurt in her heart." Kai wore the same smirk.Jennie buried her face in the crook of Tae's neck not wanting to see those faces which made her life a living nightmare.

"Eww...don't touch Taehyung. You slutty bitch. Couldn't even keep your virginity safe! So shameful!" Sana."Will Tae like to have sex with a slutty bitch anymore?!" one of the gang members spoke out. Taehyung clenched his fist in anger and blood boiled up to his head."Baby, I can pleasure you more...come to me. I am tight baby but that bitch has become wide. Fucked by so many..." Sana.And that was when Taehyung lost it. He stood up and punched Kai's face which had Sana shook."YOU RAPER! I KNOW YOU RAPED MY WIFE. I WILL GET MY WIFE THE JUSTICE SHE DESERVES NO MATTER WHATEVER YOU DO. AND SANA WE ARE OVER! NOW GET LOST!" he spat out all those in one breath.Kai smirked and took his leave with the others meanwhile Sana started her drama.She forced some fake tears out and said, "Bae, you joking right? I know you won't-" she was cut off by Taehyung slapping her. "I am ashamed of myself to even name you my ex. Get out right now before I do something we both might regret." Tae tried keeping calm."I'LL GET MY REVENGE YOU FILTHY BITCHES!" with that she walks out.

--An update at this late hour cuz why not? LOL
--To be continued.