🌸GONE:07🌸

Jennie took hold of the nearest taxi and rode back home

Jennie took hold of the nearest taxi and rode back home. For some reason her heart was beating it's way out of her chest.

' Why? Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because I have to face dad again at home...or may for that suspicious guy? No! My heart belongs to KIM TAEHYUNG and only Kim Taehyung. I don't believe that guy. My love would never lie to me. Even if he would, why would he swap identities'  thought her tensed mind. She mind was on him. Just on him until she realised she is already home.

After a triple knock on the well-made metallic door, Jennie heard a blunt still scary voice indicating her to come in. He was none except her father. That creep, Mr Kim In Yeop didn't leave yet.

"D-dad you wanted to discuss something? I am back." Jennie blurted out stammering nervously as she wiped her sweaty palms on her skirt.

"Yes child. Take a seat." Jennie's dad being kind seemed the most fishy event for her.

Jennie took a seat across the two men not knowing what was being cooked up in their cunning brain, or the circumstances which she had to face in the future.

"Look Jennie, you're a grown up young women now. You don't even like my presence in the house. I know baby, I am not worth your attention but the decision I've been taking is nothing but for your own good my child. As you know our Maybelline cosmetics company is not at all in a good condition...we need to fix this up, right?" Mr. Kim aka Jennie's dad blurted out with a sweet smile that hid several cunning plans in it.

Jennie being confused as hell asked," Dad, I don't know what you're talking about. Would you mind being a b-bit more clear?"

"Sure honey. It's just that you're getting married with the son of Mr Kim In Yeop next week."

Jennie couldn't believe her ears. Marriage? Never.

"Dad, you've gotta be kidding me. It's not a funny joke." her tears were all ready to fall.

"No honey you've to do so. If not for you, for us. You can't even do that much for us? And the guy is a very kind one. He will take good care of you, you can have a lavish life all by yourself. You won't regret marrying the soon to be CEO of the Lakme cosmetics company." her dad smirked.

"DAD! How can I marry someone whom I don't know. Lavish life my ass!! I didn't even complete my grades. I can't dad...I just can't. I am sorry." Jennie was crying miserably.

"My son is really a good guy. He wouldn't dream of hurting such a sweet girl. NEVER!" Mr. Kim In Yeop spoke out. Somehow his way of speech was warmer than that of her own father.

"This is my son. Have a look." he handed his phone to Jennie. No longer her eyes landed on the screen, her eyes widened as if it would pop out of it's socket.

"You know him?" jennie's dad asked.

"This guy. I met him at the grave. He is the fucking twin brother of my ex lover. He was your son right? Don't you know that your kid died a couple of years back. H-he is my ex lover." she sobbed.

"You're talking about Kim V right? H-he is son who passed away in a car crash at the middle of the road. he talked a lot about you. He would always say that he loves you to the moon and back. And if anything happened to him, let you marry his twin brother KIM TAEHYUNG." Mr. Kim In yeop spoke with his head low but Jennie was pretty sure of the fact that he was crying.

"That was my son's last wish. Please accept this marriage. For the sake of your ex lover. Please?" 

Jennie felt miserable. She had to choose. Choose between her own decision and that of her lover's last wish. 

"I w-will. I accept this marriage for the sake of V but I don't know how much I would be able to share my heart as he already has a girlfriend." Jennie.

"Thank you my child. Thank you. Don't worry, he will break up with her." with that he left.

Jennie stood there starstruck with that own decision she took so suddenly. 

'Maybe, it was my fate. I have to accept it what fate has in store for me.'