🌸GONE: 18🌸

"Long time no see

"Long time no see. What's up baby girl?"

Jennie froze at her spot. Her blood stopped it's circulation. Her tension increased. She was looking at that face. THAT same face which made her smile and cry at the same time. That face which made her life a nightmare. That face which made her call herself a murder. That face whom she loves and hates all together.
Kim V.

"What a-are you? W-Who are y-you?" a million questions popped up in Jennie's brain but somehow her lips were sealed. Not a word left her mouth except the two questions. Tears started making their way out of her cat eyes.

"I know you wanna ask a lot. You'll know everything my love. Didn't you miss me ?" he started approaching Jennie.
Jennie still couldn't move an inch. She fell on the floor with a thud and started crying her heart out.
"Wait, are you the one whom I loved years back?" she sobbed.
"Why? Don't you love me now?" he held Jennie's shoulder and made eye contact with her.

Without thinking twice Jennie hugged him tightly and sobbed in his chest. "How? Didn't you die?"

"No jagi. We faked it. Both, me and Taehyung. We are mafia. Not CEOs, and my dad threatened us to quit the mafia job or else he would kill you along with Taehyung. So...I had to fake it. I was desperate Jennie! Remember you didn't attend the funeral because of your heartbreak. My body was replaced with a fake one. I've hiding here in the basement since five years. Sometimes me and Taehyung replace ourselves. Our life is difficult Jennie. I didn't want you to be involved in this living and dying cycle." he explained.

"Why V? Why? I love you so much..." Jennie's voice cracked.
"V? Or should I say Taehyung." he smiled.
"What?!" She shot her head up.

"Jennie, I mentioned that we replaced ourselves at times. So, the one you married is V. We had to make you believe that we're our opposite selves."

"Are you guys playing with me? With my feelings? You know how hard I fell for you. I promised myself never to fall in love again. But--" she cried.
"But what Jennie?"
"I FELL FOR YOUR BROTHER. I TRIED NOT TO BUT YOU FORCED ME. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW HARD IT WAS TO LIVE THIS LIFE WITH THE SAME TWO FACES I LOVE? CAN YOU?" she screamed still tears in her eyes.
"But Jennie---"

"But WHAT? YOUR BROTHER WAS HERE FOR ME WHEN YOU WERE NOT. HE TOOK CARE OF ME. HE MADE ME FALL FOR HIM EVEN HARD THAN I FELL FOR YOU!!"

"But you still love me right? Even if it is just a corner of your heart. I own that corner. Don't I?" he teared up too.

Jennie broke eye contact. She knew that the answer was yes.
"I love you two"

--To be continued

OMFG I FINALLY DID THIS. IF YOU GUYS STILL HAVE ANY DOUBTS FEEL FREE TO SPAM THE COMMENT SECTION.