Frightful Awakening

Before Pengu even react, the sword in his left hand was swiftly grabbed away as the sound of the blade brushes against its sheath. Pengu turns around, only to be face with the tip of a blade.
"Who are you? what are doing with my things?!" The now awaken dragon shouted.
"Whoa, easy there, I'm not going to harm you in any way." Pengu said calmly, raising his hands up in defense.
"Oh y-yeah? Where am I? Has Lumikhron sent you here to get rid of me?"
"Wh-What?"
"Where am I, serpent!!!"
The doors of the room open as a group of dragons (from nearby rooms) came through.
"Okay, what's all the commotion?" Asked a dragon.
The dragon, who was pointing his blade at Pengu, now swinging his sword dangerously at the group.
"Worms! Snakes! Get out of here!"
Amongst the serpentine crowd, Sisu was there, she watches the sword wielding dragon while she and the others slowly move away from their blade and as she watches the dragon she sees that their legs were shaking and saw tears stream down from their non-existent eyes and his yells were shaky. Sisu thought that this dragon was in a fit of rage, but they were scared and Pengu noticed that too when he made eye contact with his sibling.
"C-Can't you, reptiles, hear me?! Get out!"
Pengu looks away from his sister and looks at the frightened dragon and said. "Yes, he's right, we'll get out, he needs space."
The other dragons looked at each other, until they finally left. Before Pengu leaves with them, he slowly lays down the dragon's armor on front of them as the dragon snatches it and moves backwards to the darkest corner of the room as Pengu felt being glared at by the dragon, even though he couldn't see their eyes, and then, Pengu leaves as he closes the doors behind him.
It is now morning and the guests from last night's party are all ready to go home to their home clans as Chief Benju and Raya say their farewells to Chieftess Virana and her daughter, Namaari. While this was going on, the dragons, who are at the other side of the castle, are talking about the dragon who isolated themselves in a room.
"That dragon is strange, I tell you. He seems to be alienated from his kind." Says one dragon. "Pengu, I know you don't like to hear these kind of words about a dragon we've just met, and I know you'll agree with me."
Pengu sighs.
"Yes, I agree with you." Pengu said as he slightly nods in agreement. "But we must think of ways of helping our poor brethren."
"But how can we help him if he's going to swing his sword at us? Pengu, he's going to chop off all our heads when we go back to his room." Says another dragon.
And after that, the dragons (except for Pengu and his siblings) are all arguing what to do to the 'strange' dragon. Pengu sighs annoyingly as he rubs his temples for a bit, while his siblings all went near him as Pranee gives Pengu a gentle rub on the back, until he stomps his foot to grab everyone's attention.
"Everyone, enough! If you do not want anything to do with the dragon, then you are free to go home!"
Everyone went silent afterwards, till one by one, they left (except Pengu's siblings) as this frustrates Pengu. His siblings comfort him with words, yet it wasn't enough.
Pengu notices something.
"Brothers, sisters... Where's Sisu?" He asked as he sees a gap between Aquwa and Jagan, where Sisu supposed to be.
When Pengu and the dragons were talking, Sisu quietly left the group and head off to the room where the strange dragon is. Once she was in front of the doors of dragon's room, she slowly opens the doors as a ear piercing creek of the doors came as Sisu winces.
"Hello?" She said in a whispery voice as she poke her head through the doors.
The room was dark and there was a bit of light, that made the blade of the strange dragon's sword glow.
The strange dragon was sitting there in the darkest corner of the room and tightly holds his sword in both a defensive and offensive position (if any dragon comes and get him) and he stayed in that position the whole night and even now.
"What do you want, snake?" The strange dragon spoke shakily.
"Well, all I want is to see you if you're alright?" Sisu replied.
"Do you think I'm alright to you?"
"Honestly, no and I know you're scared, why?"
The strange dragon scoffs. "Oh, you know the answer, spawn of Lumikhron, you're here to kill me when I'm now at my weakest." The strange dragon said as he Sisu hears him whimper in pain.
"What? Who's Lumikhron and why do I want to kill you? I'd just met you." Sisu replied.
"Don't be oblivious, you know who he is, he sent you to kill me and to erase me from existence. Serpent, please leave me be, I had suffered enough!"
"I see that, but I still don't know why you alienate yourself from the other dragons. It seems like you aren't one of us."
"That's because I wasn't!" The strange dragon shouted out of annoyance and anger. "... I wasn't."
The strange dragon's head slowly go down to face the floor as Sisu hears him sniffs and sobs. Sisu sighs with pity as she walks towards the bed and sits there, and where there is a safe and comfortable distance between the two dragons.
She then look at the strange Dragon with a smile and said. "Let's start over. Hi, my name is Sisu, what's yours?"
No reply, just sniffs and sobs, until, a reply comes out from the strange dragon's mouth. 
"Tarmos... Tarmos R-R-Rime." The strange dragon, now known as Tarmos Rime, stuttered when he spoke.
"Nice to meet you, Tarmos R-R-Rime." Sisu replied with a cheeky toothy grin.
Behind that toothy grin was panic and worry as joking around Tarmos doesn't seem like a good idea, and any moment now, Tarmos might lash out at her... Instead.
"Heh, you're one strange dragon." Tarmos replied, giving Sisu a crooked, yet jagged smirk.