The Day Has Come

...

Hey... Can you see that gray and black dragon, laying on the stone cold floor, with blood slowly dripping out from his nose and mouth, unmoving?... Yep, that's me, Tarmos Rime. Dead.
This wasn't how it suppose to go, but it happened, and it is all because of my foolish decision, that took my own life. 
I hope Sisu and Kannika wouldn't see me like this, it would simply crush them. I do hope that they would be better off in the future, having a family, watching their children running around and calling out to their parents' name to play. That future... Is what I really wanted in life, when I was at New Kaenach, where I both worked as a gladiator and a part time waiter at a restaurant. I had a dream of a similar future, where I would be relaxing on a beach chair outside my backyard, watching my children play, while my loving wife puts her hand on my shoulder. Now, that dream is now gone from my grasp...

Hours before death.
Tarmos Rime is now seen walking towards the mountains of Spine, while encountering Druun and possessed humans along the way. Soon, he found himself standing upon a dark cave and he stomps inside, in hopes to find Chatri and kill him. Soon, Tarmos sees a purple light at the end of the cave, and as he went there, he saw something that truly horrify him. Tarmos is now standing in front of a large cavern and attached and chained onto the stony walls of this cavern are mummified corpses, whose eye sockets are empty and their mouths are wide open. As Tarmos inspects one of the mummies, the mummy's mouth opens more widely on its own, which freaked Tarmos out, and the others did the same and a dark purple mist flies out from each and every mouth as the dragon hears angry whispers coming from the dark purple mists. Afterwards, the dark purple mists all flew over to a hole, where they all disappear. 
"Wonderful isn't it?" Says a voice.
Tarmos quickly turns around to see Chatri at the entrance of the cavern, which made Tarmos grip his sword tightly and form a fighting stance, with his sword over his head.
"Be at ease, Tarmos Rime, I am not here to be threat... Only for a little while."
"What is this, Chatri? What are you doing to these poor souls?" Tarmos asked, still in a fighting stance.
Then, Chatri walks pass Tarmos and stops in front of the hole, that the dark purple mist went into.
"Tarmos Rime-." Chatri turns around to look at Tarmos with a sickening smile and continue to say. "-say hello to the Druun."
What he had said sent Tarmos shivers down his spines as these mummified corpses are the Druun.

"Before the time of the Druun, where we stand now, there was a great battle to take possession over the land of Spine. Tong's ancestor's, who fought bravely in this great battle, won, while their enemies all died with hatred in both their minds and in their hearts and in their dying breathes, they wish that one day they will take revenge and take over Kumandra. Little did they know, their wishes were heard from a merciful god, a god that you would know. Inspired by their wish, this god took one of the fallen souls and made a formless creature, created by the discord of the fallen souls."

"With the Druun's existence, their creator wanted to find a deserving servant to lead his armies, and that servant is me." Chatri said as he proudly stands. "But enough about the history about my armies. I want to make a deal with you."
"A deal?" Said Tarmos, confused.
"It is a once and a life time deal to join me take over Kumandra and with your talents and mine combined, we will be unstoppable, we will destroy all life in this world and make it ours! So, what do you say?" Chatri asked.
...
"Life is precious, no matter how great, no matter small." Tarmos said, which indicates that he refuses Chatri's deal.
Silence ensues once again, till Chatri sighs and casually said. "Tarmos, you really are a fool."
The ground beneath their feet begins to rumble and out from the hole, behind Chatri, came the Druun.
"Get him, restrain him." Chatri ordered as the Druun rushes over towards the dragon.
For a few moments, Tarmos kept on fighting the Druun while the Druun, uncharacteristic enough, kept on hitting him, leaving bruises and cuts on him. Then, Tarmos kneels down to the stone floor of the cavern, exhausted by the fighting, as the sight of this causes the Druun to swiftly get a hold of his arms, which made him let go of his sword, while the other Druun took a hold of the dragon's lower body. 
Chatri walks towards Tarmos's sword, while his enemy is struggling to get out of the Druun's grasps, and as he proceeds to pick up this magical sword, Chatri felt its power flowing through him, while outside of the cave, the sound of thunder echoes throughout Kumandra.
"Finally, Tarmos's magical sword is now mine! Now everyone will fear me and tremble!" Chatri said, feeling victorious and, ironic enough, Chatri laughed a villainous laugh as he raises the sword in his hands up high.
Wow, he actually reminds me of my younger self, Tarmos thought..
"Bloody hell, do you think my sword would do anything life threatening!" Tarmos shouted, while thinking that Chatri lost his marbles.
"Maybe... But this is." 
Suddenly, Tarmos did not expect to have something cold and sharp went through his chest. Chatri has plunged Tarmos's sword through its owner's chest and, smiling at his own handy work, he moves next to Tarmos's right ear and whispered. "Without you, Kumandra is doomed."
Chatri moves his head away from Tarmos and, when he's not satisfied on seeing Tarmos is still living, he wasn't hesitant to twist the sword, which made the dragon scream in agony, and pulls it out as blood spurts out from Tarmos's chest.

Then, they all left me alone, leaving a dead body as they all have better things to do, like taking over Kumandra. 
What have I done? I should've listened to Rime and waited for help, but I was too stubborn and worried to let my former army and my former enemies come here, in fear of creating another war. 
I think... This is the end.