Aftermath Confession

After the last Druun invasion, everyone went back home, while others found their homes in ruin as most of the dragons, from The Great City of Draagun, all volunteered, which also includes Rime, as they helped the humans rebuild their homes.
Rime, who was told by Tarmos to leave, which made him question why, but he was soon told that the reason behind this request is because Tarmos wants to live a life that isn't connected to his past, which meant Rime. Rime, who is saddened by this request, accepts it and, before he leaves, Tarmos setted up a goodbye party for his ancestor, which made Rime happy, and in this party, Rime was given a gift, a simple gift that had put tears on the Gulo's eyes, and this gift is a big warm hug from Tarmos.
Now in the present. At Tarmos's residence, Tarmos is at the balcony, which is now decorated by flowers and and various plants (and they are all planted by Kannika herself), and the reason why he's there is because he's waiting for someone and he's nervous... Really, really nervous, but what made him nervous? Well, that's easy to answer, he is nervous becuase he asked Sisu to meet him at his balcony and in this moment... Tarmos is now going to confess his feelings towards her.
Out from the triangular cave behind Tarmos, Sisu walks towards the balcony and towards Tarmos, which made Tarmos even more nervous.
Then, Tarmos remembers something, before he is in this situation, and that he talked to Kannika about confessing his true feelings towards Sisu.
"Don't worry, Tarmos, I'm sure she won't reject you, you're perfect." Says the voice of Kannika inside mind, which made him smile, until his smile fades away when Kannika's voice automatically continues to say. "Sure, you might be a bit of a loner and walking around with no eyes in sight. But you are the perfect package for Sisu, I'm sure of it."
"H-Hey, Tarmos." Sisu said, which brings Tarmos snap back to reality (...).
"G-Greetings, Sisu." Tarmos said, giving Sisu a wave and a broken smile.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" Sisu asked as she went right next to Tarmos.
Tarmos, who seems hesitant for a moment, till he finally spits out what he has to say.
"When I first got here, I thought everyone around were all assassins, trying to kill me in the name of a dragon god, but you then you came and help me get out from that fear inducing point of view and brought me closer into the light, and I thank you for that."
"Why, thank you very much, dear friend, I was happy to help." Sisu said.
Then, Tarmos continues to speak. "And as you brought me over to the light, you made me feel things, things that I thought were long gone."
What Tarmos said now made Sisu curious as she listens closely to what Tarmos is saying.
"I tried to deny these feelings, thinking that these feelings were only in my head, but, when you got smacked by Chatri in the battle at Heart, these feelings went loose and,  the very sight of you getting hurt, made me want to protect you from then on and for the years to come..."
Tarmos stops for a moment, trying to remember what he has to say next, until he speaks once more, saying. "And with those feelings, that are still inside of me, I have made the decision to confess something to you."
"Oh?"
"Yes, a confession, but let this confession not ruin our friendship as I don't want the both of us not being friends."
"Yeah, because you and I, we make a good team." Sisu said as Tarmos nodded in approval.
"But the point is Sisu... Oh goodness gracious me, why couldn't I say it." Tarmos said, who is now breating heavily as he now struggles to speak.
Then, Sisu puts her paw on Tarmos's shoulder as the two dragons looked at each other in the eyes as Sisu say. "Tarmos, please, take your time to think what you're gonna say."
Afterwards, Tarmos controls his breathing and now thinks of a better way to confess his feelings towards the dragon he really cares about.
"Sisu... I have something... Important to say."
"What is it, Tarmtarm?" Sisu calmly asked.
"I... I...

I tolerate you." Tarmos finally said it.
Sisu, who is taken aback by Tarmos's confession, smiles and rubs her soft cheeks on both each on Tarmos's cheeks, while saying. "Aww, Tarmos, that is so sweet of you to say that." After that, the two hug each other as they both find comfort in each other's embrace.
Sisu then breaks the hug and said. "I tolerate you too, and hey, I found us a place that we can both hang out, wanna join?"
"Oh yeah, sure."
Then, the two dragons fly off towards the horizon, while a female magenta coloured dragon is yelling angrily at Tarmos, yet Tarmos couldn't hear her furiously screaming at the top of her lungs as he is busy on having fun with his best friend, Sisu.

The End...?

Author: Thank you, dear readers, for reading this book and I do hope you all enjoy this fanfic.