Misunderstandings

Pengu and his siblings, including Raya and her father, were wandering to look for the dragons' missing sister and they actually roam around Heart to find her. Soon, their search mission had became a failure as they are all exhausted from walking around Heart and they all sit down on the castle's most comfortable coaches.
"Ugh, where could she be!" Groaned Raya.
"Maybe she's at another part of the world." Jagan sarcastically replied.
While the others are now resting, Pengu is thinking of the places he didn't check to find Sisu as he thinks and he thinks and he thinks, until his brain becomes sore. He sighs and slightly adjusts to a comfortable position on the coach.
Before the group of friends were looking for Sisu, they checked all the rooms in the castle and still nothing, and the only room they didn't been to is... "Oh no."
"Pengu, what is it?" Pranee asked.
Pengu did not respond as he quickly gets off the coach and runs to the room where the strange dragon resides. And as Pengu kicks the doors open, he yelled out, "Sisu!", and after he yelled out, he hears something goes splat! Red liquid fell from the dark side of the room as it lays there on the white floor.
"No." Pengu, whose face went pale at the sight of what seems to be Sisu's blood, kneels down to the floor and watches the liquid flow towards him, and all of a sudden, he hears the sound of... Sisu's delighted squeals?
"Huh?" Pengu turns his head to the dark side of the room and sees Sisu eating a strange round food, sitting on the bed and the strange dragon, sitting on the floor, in front of her.
"Wow, this fruit is good." Sisu said on the bed as the purple fruit's juices went everywhere on her lap, bed, the floor, and on the strange dragon's face.
"I told you to give it to me, so I could make a hole for you to drink the Blood Fruit's juices! And now look what you've done!" The strange dragon spoke irritated as Sisu looks all around her.
"Heh heh, whoops, sorry, Tarmos." Sisu said, smiling innocently to the dragon named Tarmos.
Tarmos rolls his eyes (even though you don't see his eyes) and scoffs. "And please don't squeeze it either, the Duguaan Prut is known for making a huge mess if you do, like what you see now."
"Okay, Tarmos, I said sorry, isn't that enough?" Sisu asked, putting a paw on her hip.
"Sisu?" Pengu said with shock as Sisu turns around to see her older brother.
"Oh, hi Pengu." Sisu said, waving at her brother with a juice drenched paw.
"Um... Hi... What are you eating?" Pengu awkwardly asked.
"Oh! Um... Tarmos, what is this called?" Sisu asked Tarmos, who is now gripping tightly on his sword as the sight of Pengu makes him uneasy.
"Duguaan Prute, also known as the Blood Fruit." Tarmos said as he slightly glares at Pengu.
"And it's so sweet and delicious, Pengu you should try it." Sisu said as she reaches out a half of Duguaan Prute to her older siblings as its juices oozes out.
"Uh, no thank you, I'll pass." Pengu replied, who is grossed out by how the fruit's juices acts and looks like blood.
The sounds of footsteps are heard as all of Pengu's siblings, including Raya, appeared behind the green water dragon.
"Pengu, there you are, we were-." Pranee, who was talking, stops talking when she walks through the doors of the room and sees a bloody mess on the floor and on Sisu. Then, she sees Tarmos holding a blade, which is covered in the Duguaan Prute's juices, and Pranee's heart and mind are filled with rage and grief, while she mistakes the fruit's juices with Sisu's blood.
"How dare you..." She said.
"Sisu, is she speaking to me?" Tarmos asked in a whispery tone.
"How dare you... Take away my sister's life!" Suddenly, Pranee performs an air kick as her paw collides with Tarmos's face, which made Tarmos impressed, but hurt.
"Pranee!" Sisu yelled out as she pulls her sister away from the now unconscious Tarmos Rime.
"Let go of me, Sisu, this dragon will pay for hurting one of my precious siblings!" Pranee said, thrashing within Sisu's strong embrace.
"Tarmos didn't hurt me and this is not my blood, it's juice, Pranee! Juice!"
After that, Pranee stops.
"Juice?" Pranee asked, looking at Sisu behind her.
"Yeah, juice from this fruit." Sisu replied as she presents the Duguaan Prute to her sister. Pranee proceeds to sniff on her sister's face as she smells a sweet aroma.
"And if that's juice, then... Uh oh..." Pranee sighs and feels guilty on air kicking Tarmos's face as she turns around to face him to apologize for her mistake.
"Look, Tarmos is it? I'm so sorry for... Oh!" Pranee puts both her paws on her mouth when she was about to finish her apology, but how could she finish it when the dragon she wants to apologize to is laying on the floor, knocked out by the might of Pranee's paw.

(Alternate ending with a very hurt and very angry Chibi Tarmos, and, an intimidated and guilty Chibi Pranee)

Chibi Tarmos: ...
Chibi Pranee: I-.
Chibi Tarmos: Don't.