newspapers and quidditch

warning: this chapter has sexual themes. you can read until the bold stars if you are under 18, please! and after more stars, its clean again.

************************************

As everyone at the table was diving into the delicious Shepard's Pie Molly delivered, Harry looked to his girlfriend as she practically trembled with excitement at the table. He took her hand and he smiled at her. She grinned, looking down at the table, spinning the ring on her finger, something she did as a nervous habit now.

"I sort of have news, everyone." She said, loudly enough to attract attention from all the way down the table. Andromeda had joined them today, and her warm face glowed as she smiled at Ginny. Harry had told her already ( Ginny giving him permission ) at a dinner with her and Teddy, something they enjoyed to do often.

Ron snorted. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Let's not do this again, please." Mrs. Weasley mumbled, but no one payed her mind. Ginny rolled her eyes, but decided to let her brothers have this one.

"We have way too many gingers," Bill commented, taking a large bite. "Let's hope Harry's black hair genes dominate."

The whole table laughed and Ginny did too, mostly at the red face on her boyfriend.

Actually, Harry thought, there's another big chance for the kid to be a ginger, since Lily was.

"No, I'm not pregnant yet - yes, Ron, yet." Ginny added irritably, and Harry smirked down at the table, unable to hide it. The thought of having kids with Ginny, having a real family that shared his blood - it was exciting to him. Also, what lead up to it was exciting as well, he had to admit.

Ron threw a bread roll at him, scowling, but his eyes were playful.

Ginny wrapped her foot around his ankle under the table, and Harry smirked even more at the table. Ron tried to figure out what was making Harry so bashful, but soon gave up, thinking he really didn't want to know anyway.

Ginny continued, "Anyways, I have good news and I'm really excited to—!''

"I'm here!" The front door slammed open and a rushed looking Angelina Johnson came in, her coat draped over her shoulders lazily. Ginny stopped speaking abruptly and stared at Angelina in surprise. Harry couldn't blame her, he hadn't spoken to her since May. The former Hogwarts chaser smiled breathlessly at the surprised family.

Harry thought that her jacket was familiar, and apparently so did Ginny.

"Oh my god—!'' She whispered, leaning over to Harry's ear. "That's George's jacket!"

Harry's eyes widened, and his gaze darted from George to Angelina, not entirely surprised. George's face was surprised, fearful and happy all at once.

Harry remembered how jealous George was when Fred had asked her to the Yule ball, and only talked to his twin when he reassured him of them going as only friends. It was all slowly coming together as Harry sorted out the pieces.

"Er—Angie!" George stammered, scrambling out of his chair and putting an arm around his supposed girlfriend, as Harry was assuming.

Mrs.Weasley's eyes were wide, and the rest of the table was silent. Couldn't they have one dinner in peace without drama ensuing?

"I was going to tell you all...now..." George contributed awkwardly, and Angelina's eyes widened as she realized what had happened.

"You haven't told them?!" Angelina turned to George, and Harry was instantly reminded of her fiery persona, something she had all of his fifth year. It was another reason Ginny and her get along so well.