do what i want

"Skeeter?" Ginny cried, her mind whirring. Of all people in the world, she definitely did not expect Gina Skeeter to be a new Death Eater—it never even crossed her mind. It was just so random, so unpredictable!

Was it?

How was she always printing about her and Harry? How did she always get candid pictures of them out on the street, or even at work? There was a new article about them every week, and sometimes it seemed impossible on how much information she got on them. It only made sense she would be stalking them...

The information made her feel sick.

It wasn't just Darnell, it was multiple people watching her and Harry...even Teddy when he was with them. Who knows how long they'd been stalking them? She felt her blood boil at the very thought of them laying a finger on Teddy.

"Weasley." Gina Skeeter greeted, grinning wickedly as she turned her wand about in her hand, "What're you doing out of your room? It's past bedtime." She giggled, amused by her own joke.

"Get out of the way, and no one gets hurt," Draco threatened, the wand he'd stolen from Macnair held tightly in his hand. He looked intimidating, Ginny could recognize the way he pulled his face back into a scowl and glared with his eyes every time he fought or said something horrid. He used it almost every day at Hogwarts.

"That's funny," Skeeter laughed, and she stepped right in front of Harry, and he stilled, clenching his fists. She traced her wand across his jawline, and she smiled as he walked slowly around him. He refused to make eye contact with her, staring straight ahead, "You won't be doing anything to me, you're all too scared."

"And if you do," She continued, her eyes sparkling, "I still have the upper hand. It's one against one, and you're weak."

The air felt tight, there were practically evenly matched, one wand one their side and one on hers. Harry was already pretty weak from his head injury and the side effects from the smoke, otherwise he'd be able to use wandless magic endlessly. His head was pounding, and his vision was already getting blurry.

At least they hadn't used the torture curse on him yet—the thought unnerved him to no end. He wanted to know who cast it, so he could get their wand and snap it, or imprison them. Something so he'd never have to worry about the curse. He didn't want to kill whoever it was—he'd never.

"You're much more handsome up close, did you know?" Skeeter said, now pointing her wand at his sternum, and tracing his jaw with her finger.

Ginny's hand twitched.

"Much better than from afar with a shoddy camera, much more attractive up close," Skeeter breathed, grinning. She could tell she was having an effect on Ginny. Harry still hadn't moved, staring forward stifle so he wouldn't have to look the woman in the eyes, "You don't know how many times I'd follow you around, just wanting to go up to you and touch you as I am now. The life as a journalist."

Harry's mouth twitched, and his facial expression was one between disgust and anger. "Don't touch me." He spat, trying to shove her off him, and Skeeter laughed cruelly. He made to back up, but she punched him in the gut, and grabbed him by the collar,

"I'll do what I want."

Harry looked to the side to get away, Gina Skeeter's face was just an inch away from his. Ginny felt like her skin was on fire, and suddenly, she felt Draco staring at her. Once she looked over, he signaled for her to wait, and he rose his wand slowly behind his back.

"You know," Skeeter whispered, her lips so close to Harry's jaw Ginny wanted to throw up, "If you let me, maybe I'll let your girlfriend and blondie go."