trust

Harry was in awe.

He genuinely didn't believe the expression "she took my breath away" until he met her. They were simply window shopping around London and trying fun muggle delicacies when they passed small street vendors or little shops with activities or random items that they found interesting. The thing is, is that Harry didn't even care that they were spending the whole day walking around grimy old London, all he cared about was that he got to spend the whole day with Ginny with no current responsibilities creeping around him, no monkey on his back. Her smile just encapsulated him like nothing else could, and he felt himself smiling by just looking at her.

He didn't even know why he was still stunned, stunned by the clear beauty that Ginny was, and he felt a pinch in his chest as he looked at her. Her laugh and her smile made his heart pound like he was still sixteen with an awfully obvious crush. She was just so pretty, so charismatic and Ginny—so Ginny that it physically hurt, and he didn't waste another minute in kissing her, even if she was in the middle of laughing, and they were in the middle of a sidewalk in London.

Sure, the kiss was awkward at first, since she'd been laughing, but they quickly adjusted, Ginny making a little noise of surprise but pulling him close. Harry just couldn't get enough of this girl, and he hooked his finger in her belt loops to pull her hips closer to his as he kissed her, her hands flying up to tangle in his hair.  

Ginny pulled away, her lips red and puffy, smiling goofily at the boy across from her, "Well, that was quite the surprise."

"I assumed you'd like surprises." Harry grinned, pushing his forehead against hers and linking their hands together.

Ginny laughed, shaking her head. Harry couldn't stop staring at her eyes and the way they sparkled when she smiled.

"I would say I'm an exceptionally good kisser, no?" Harry teased, and Ginny rolled her eyes, grinning all the same.

"I'll give you a solid eight out of ten," Ginny said matter of factly, sneaking him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Oi!" Someone yelled from across the road, "Getchu two a room!"

Ginny laughed out loud, blushing a bit and pulling away from Harry, taking his hand and walking along the sidewalk.

They spent the next thirty minutes just window shopping, and Ginny bought a few new clothing items that she thought were fun, and some early Christmas presents for her friends and family. She even got little footie pijamas for Fleur and Bill. (They we're having their baby in April!).

She'd chosen a few new jackets for Harry, ones she most definitely would be borrowing and let Harry buy her some new shoes. (It took him about ten minutes of convincing). They'd bought a small disposable camera as well, and they took random and silly photos all over the city, and Ginny smiled, thinking of how awful and weird they were going to look once they got them developed. She hoped they could hang them up someday, so they could have all these memories surrounding them.

"Do you think this could fit a newborn?" Ginny asked in one store, holding up a small hat with frog ears and eyes. Harry picked it up to examine it, his lips pulled into a small grin.

"Erm...I dunno, but let's get it anyways—it's cute," He tossed it onto the counter, "The kid will grow into it eventually." Ginny grinned, handing the woman at the cash register some muggle money. She'd been eyeing it for some time, and was glad she finally got it. A new baby in the family was exciting—and Harry could tell it was a very big deal for the Weasleys.

The sun was quite bright for a regular November day in London, and Ginny smiled. It was such a nice day, relaxing compared to the other months. Harry had started taking these pills that he'd been prescribed by a healer, one to help with the nightmares, and others to help with his "blue days" like he called them in sixth year. He'd been feeling better lately, and Vernon's visit was sort of a setback—Ginny only hoped that it would go uphill from here.