your size?

"You're out of shape, Potter!" Ginny teased, sticking her tongue out at Harry as they ran down a gravelly path. As sort of preparation for her next game (the game that sort of determined whether the Harpies would make it into the cup) they'd been taking runs every morning.

"Sorry, love, I still find it hard to run 5ks every morning." Harry panted, adjusting the headband he'd put in his hair to stop his hair from falling in his face.

"Yeah, yeah, you're getting better at it!" Ginny encouraged, a slight grin creeping on her face, "You're almost as good as me!"

Harry laughed, shaking his head. She loved teasing him—anyone, really. Ginny had a quirk for quick comments like that. He loved it.

Maybe it was the honeymoon phase making him feel like mush and sunshine and shit all the time—but ever since they got back together, it was basically the mood he was in all the time. They started doing things like practicing charms together, shopping for furniture, going to dueling rooms and now, going on runs together every morning.

Harry thought this was a great idea, until he realized he'd done no sort of actually psychical activity since before he was erm...kidnapped. The road to recovery was long, and he hadn't done his usual hobbies like quidditch or running or even weightlifting. He had a quick metabolism, and all that time recovering and then the breakup had resulted in Harry lying around like a useless pillow. He'd basically returned to his skinny and lanky Hogwarts self.

He didn't think too hard about it though, trying not to let his old school insecurities catch up to him. Plus, he really didn't have the time to dwell on it. It'd been five months since the wedding, and lots of things had been stirring up since then.

To begin with, the obvious parts, he and Ginny had made up. After their little talk at the wedding, they found a little storage closet to...erm—talk more intimately. Not wanting to take the spotlight from the newlyweds, they'd waited about a week after the wedding to share the news. The Weasley family was ecstatic—except for Bill, Charlie, Mr. Weasley and most surprisingly, Fleur. They'd all given him a stern and threatening warning of what they'd do if he messed with Ginny's heart. Fleur even offered to demonstrate what she'd do to him if he hurt her sister in law. Hermione, of course, was ecstatic as well—having two of her best friends apart was incredibly conflicting and tore Hermione to pieces trying to figure out who she should be focusing on more. Ron was just glad he didn't have to deal with his best friend and sister moping all the time. Not long after, their friends found out, and a sort unanimous agreement was made that it was so much better for everyone when Harry and Ginny were together. And of course, the press soon found out, making an awful lot of noise about the 'it-couple' of the wizarding world getting back together after only two weeks apart.

Not only did their strengthening relationship keep Harry busy, but Ron's twentieth birthday had stirred up a pot of excitement in the family circle. Harry and Hermione, Ron's official and dedicated best mates had taken the matter very seriously and made his introduction into 'adulthood' a week long celebration (Ron and Hermione both took the time to tease Harry about being the last teenager). Mrs. Weasley was in shambles the whole week, crying left and right about her poor baby not being a teenager anymore. And on the last day of the week, Harry and Hermione had thrown a huge party at the Burrow, inviting pretty much everyone they knew. It was great—loud, full of drinks and incredibly fun, especially with Ginny in charge of the music. She was fond of The Cranberries, Lenny Kravitz, TLC, Spice Girls, and Weezer ocasionally—Ginny was inlove with muggle music, and it seemed no one attending the party minded. Not even when she started to play older artists, like The Doors, T. Rex, or even The Kinks, whom Ron hated. He was too wasted to even care really, the amount of firewhisky he consumed keeping him in high spirits until the next morning (Hermione scolded him for his drinking but made him tea and bought him nice pastries to help his headache).