"Boom! Boom!" ~ Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Boom! Boom!"

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Justin!"

Those were the last words he heard before everything went blank. He didn't move, he didn't speak, nearby witnesses already calling 911.

Za pulled out his gun as Bruce raced over to check if his best friend was still breathing.

"What the fuck!" Za yelled at Kevin and Dylan gun raised pointing in there direction.

"He was stupid enough to kill one of my men, he only had it coming, he's weak any of my men can take on all of you. Look at him, he's probably dead." Kevin spoke easily as if nothing just happened, making Za fume with anger, Bruce knowing that Za could explode at any given time decided to step in.

"Why don't you fuckers just get the hell out of here and do something worth you're time." Bruce yelled still trying to get Justin to respond in any way.

"I already have-" Dylan was cut off by Kevin which made Za and Bruce know something's going on

"Shut up!"

"Nah, let him talk." Za said pushing Kevin to the side, standing in front of Dylan. "You have what?"

"Kate, i'm sure both of you know her, especially you Salgado." Hearing her name instantly brought Bruce up on his feet staring dead at Dylan. He wanted to hear more but also wanted him to shut up. "She was a pretty girl-"

"DYLAN!" Kevin yelled again, Za pushed him wanting to hear more.

"She was a pretty girl, sad to see she's gone but you know I couldn't help myself so before she left I took a little taste."

Bruce pulled out his gun, he was going to kill them, he had too, it would help his pain. Before he could do anything,

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The sirens went off, as the quite town heard 4 gunshots.

Selena's Pov:

"Yes! Remember that one time when you and Carly went to the swimming pool and-"

"No, don't say it." I burst out laughing my mom joining in.

"It was so bad, it took like a week or two for it to come off."

"It was amazing and remember grandma wouldn't let me come in the house."

"She thought you had a disease!" Again both me and my mom burst out laughing.

My mom and I had just finished eating dessert and it felt nice, being with her and enjoying our time.

"Wanna help me clean up the dishes?" She asks, I nod and take a handful of dishes to the sink.

"So what's going on with you and the Justin kid?"

"MOM!"

"What?" She says giggling.

"There is nothing at all going on."

"Oh c'mon, you've been over to his house a couple times, and he's kinda cute right?"

"MOM!"

"What? It's the truth."

"Ewe, well you can have him, I laugh, I already have an amazing boyfriend and well I'm not looking for anyone, plus Justin isn't the type to have girlfriends."

"What do you mean?"

I thought about telling her everything that has happened with me and Justin but quickly got rid of that thought.