"You're Safe" ~ Chapter 15

(because some of you don't read the a/n please if you could leave comments about the chapter I would greatly appricate it! Thank you :* )

Chapter 15

"You're safe."

JUSTIN'S POV:

I heard a knock on my door, it better not be Selena she just knows how to cause headaches and I'm sick of the bitch always being up my ass. I barely even know the chick.

"Uh hello?" I say surprised and confused because Selena's mom is standing in front of me.

"Hi Justin, I'm sorry to bother you but I woke up and Selena wasn't in her room and yesterday we sorta got into an arguement and I thought she might possibly be here. Or have you seen her?"

"Yeah, uh, try calling her?" The bitch probably left to school.

"I have, she won't answer although I wouldn't expect her to since our arguement." I got out my phone and called Selena, this is fucking wasting my time why can't she be smart for once and just pick up her phone.

"Uh don't know how to help you." I say awkwardly.

"It's alright, just if you hear from her or she comes here, just tell her that I need to talk to her or if she could give me a call that would be great." I nod and awkwardly wait as she leaves. Once she goes back to her house I walk upstairs and change deciding I should head to school and find her and tell her off because her mother wasted my time. I get in my car but get a text before I even start the car, blocked number; what the fuck?

1. You've done good, I like it.

What the fuck is this?

Miley's Pov (yay) :

"Miles, long time no talk." He says standing in front of me.

"Ugh, what the hell do you want." I say trying to push past Justin but he pulls me back. I can't even begin to say how much I hate him.

"Oh c'mon Miles you know better than to talk to me like that."

"I'm not scared of you Justin."

"You should be." He says getting into my personal bubble.

"Move." He only smirks getting closer.

"Justin, I'm not going to say it again."

"Oh but babe, you already know what I do why are you trying me?"

"What do you want!" I say pushing him back. His smirk doesn't leave his face.

"Where's Selena?"

"Why? you fuck her yet?" I can see his sudden change to anger and I regret my words.

"Don't fucking play with me! I could care less about the bitch, I just need to talk to her."

"Bieber, talk to a girl? Hmm nope doesn't sound right. Stop playing with her, she's not like the girls here meaning she's not interested so leave her alone."

"Miley shut the fuck up. I'm done playing your fucking games either you tell me where she is or a little secret of yours gets out."

"You're blackmailing me?"

"Oh file a fucking report."

"I hate you so much." He smiles and I can just punch him but obviosly I don't even try.

"I haven't talk to her since yesterday so I don't know."

"Don't fuck-"

"I told you what you wanted to know and that's all I know so good bye. I'll be going to class you know? It's what you do in a school, you should try it sometime." He rolls his eyes and I just walk away.