"Partners" ~ Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Partners"

AUTHOR'S POV:

He stared down at her lifeless body thinking how this was all his fault. He could have saved her if he tried. The thing is he loved her but he loved seeing him hurt more. She was just a girl he could love someone else later but he, he was the guy who destroyed his life so he was about to destroy him. Without her in his life he would be lost. He cared for her and he knew that she was his weakness. He was about to witnessed his enemy be taken down once and for all but before that he had to make sure that he suffered before he was killed. Suffering meant taking everything he loved, everyone he loved. He walked over to the side of the lake and threw her body over watching as her body sunk to the bottom. Just as her body was out of sight he heard his phone vibrating in his back pocket taking it out and looking at the name that popped up on the screen a smirk grew on his face.

"Hello, I've been expecting your call." 

"Where is she!" He heard the male strong voice through the phone.

"Where is who?" The tall brown haired man said with a growing smirk on his face.

"Don't play games with me fildalgo! If you even put one hand on her i'll personally make your life a living hell and then fucking kill you when you least expect it, I'll burn your remains and wish for you to burn in hell!"

"Guess what? Games just begun." Hanging up once those words came out of his mouth. 

He knew he had him right where he wanted him. He just had another thing to complete. Find his daughter.

Selena's Pov:

I got home running up into my room. Today was actually a pretty good day. It was sorta my first complete day at school except for the fact that I skipped my first two classes. I would like to make friends but whenever I tried people walked away, I didn't get why until Taylor said something about someone saw me and Justin in the morning and apparently everyone is scared of him or they hate him. I didn't get why I mean he is so freaking bipolar but I feel like it's because he's hiding so much. Anyway I don't care about friends, I have Miley and Taylor even if I just met Miley she seemed cool. 

"Hello?" I said answering my phone which had interrupted me from my thoughts. The phone read unknown caller.

"Hot stuff... how you've been?"

"Ah green eyes, how'd you get my number?"

"I have my people."

"People? You know people that have my number?"

"Well maybe...but it's fine right?"

"You having my number or people knowing my number?"

"Me having your number?"

"I have a boyfriend green eyes."

"Nah your lying you just moved here, how could you have a boyfriend?" He said the nerves clearly in his voice.

"You don't think I could get a guy?"

"You already have a boyfriend??" Hearing that made me laugh.

"Yes but he's from my old town."

"Really? So then why were you flirting this morning?"

"Me? Flirting? Are you sure I was the one flirting?"

"Fine but you didn't stop me." He said in that tone that was like "I won"

"Thought you were being friendly." I said while giggling.