"Okay" ~ Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Readers (:

 |READ AUTHOR'S NOTE IMPORTANT|

Chapter 11

"Okay."

SELENA'S POV:

  I wake up with a smile on my face, I just realized that yesterday was the best moment I had since being here. I walk over to my closet and look through my clothes, and find dark blue jeans and a simple white long sleeved shirt. I quickly change and check myself in the mirror, I look okay. I know I don't have the 'perfect' body but I'm okay with it. Most girls today work so hard to be perfect, I think you should be happy with the way you are but to all it's own. 

"Mom?" I walk down the stares into the kitchen and see that she left a note.

Left for work, sorry if you need a ride, ask a friend. I love you see you later (P.S I'm making dinner tonight just us two like old times.) Again... Just like old times. I know she's trying but it's so hard without my dad. I miss him so much. 

I walk over to the door and see my bag and white laced vans waiting for me, I swing my bag over my shoulder and put on my shoes before walking out. I look over to Justin's house, I need to get my phone back. I walk over and knock on the door. I wait a couple of seconds but as I'm about to knock I hear a car speeding down the road, I turn around and see Justin's car pull up in his drive way, where was he?

"Good morning." I say and I actually meant it.

"Can I help you?" He spits at me. 

"Uh, I forgot my phone?" 

"Really now?" 

"What's your problem? After everything that happened yesterday I would think that you would have apologized!" I raise my voice

"You know what bitch, I'm so tired of you." I follow Justin as he storms inside his house and goes to his living room while grabbing my phone off of the little table, he grabs it and throws it my direction. I panic and jump to the right. He's lost his mind.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"You, your my fucking problem, you have your phone, now get the fuck out of my face!"

"You know what? Your completely insane!" I look over at him and see his eyes turn dark, he walks slowly towards me and I feel completely frightened but yet I'm not moving.

"I want that on paper." He says standing now in front of me.  "I think you forgot that your in my house, and I can kill you anytime I want."

"You wouldn't, I know you an-"

"You don't know shit!" 

"Justin, calm the fuck down!" I yell but regret it because if I was just scared I don't know what I am now. Justin grabs onto my arm with a hard grip almost lifting me off the floor. 

"What'd you say,  I don't think I heard you." His grip tightened.

"Ow Justin, your hurting me." He didn't budge, he only gripped harder. I try to push him off.

"Justin! Get off!"

"I thought you learned the first time not to mess with me, guess not kitten."

"Alright, I get it I won't talk to you now get the fuck off!" 

"But this is so much fun." A smirk grows on his face while I feel my arm start to bruise.

"JUSTIN!" I yelled, it seemed as if that brought him to reality, his eyes returned to their normal hazel brown. And he let go of my arm.