"Justin Bieber" Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Justin Bieber"

JUSTIN'S POV:

Something is seriously wrong with that chick she just ran off to who knows where at 10 PM does she not remember how we met? In the dark where my 'friends' were planning on doing some not so kind things to her. She's lucky I was there. I was about to walk in when I saw Bruce there. He better not say anything if he knows what's good for him. But he just stood there shaking his head.

"What?"

"Nothing." Is he fucking with me what the hell does he want?

"Bruce, cut the bull what?"

"That girl she didn't do anything to you but tell you not to call her names and there you go and give her threats! That's just wrong and you know it!"

"Why are you so interesting in her huh?"

"If Kayla- "

"Don't!" I yell hoping he listens.

"Just go apologize to her Bieber!" Thank god he listened.

"Why should I?"

"Because you know damn well she didn't do shit to you but you go and treat her like shit!"

"She ran off how the hell am I supposed to know where she went!" Shaking his head again he said

"Whatever just you know what you gotta do." I was about to say something when he just walked back in my house. I knew he would be pissed if I didn't apologize to that weird chick so I got in my car and drove down the street. She couldn't have gotten that far could she?

Selena's Pov:

I stopped running when I was 5 houses down my house. I'm pretty sure Jay thinks I'm crazy but he's crazy always threatening me when I didn't do anything to him. I was walking trying to get to the park because that's the only place I know to get to. When suddenly I hear this car come speeding down the street pass me but it comes back. Great, just what I need.

"Can I help you?" I say in a really bitchy tone to who I presume was a guy in the car.

"Are you lost kitten?"

What the fuck did he really just call me a cat? Do I look like some animal?!

"What the fuck did you just call me? I'm not some fucking animal! Fuck off I don't know you and I wouldn't want to! So whatever you think you want from me too bad just leave me alone!"

"Ay chill and I big a differ."

"What?"

"You do know me." he says getting out of his car coming towards me. I was a little hesitate at first as to if I should stay or run but he says I know him so let's see. He walks even closer until he stands right in front of me, my eyes adjusting to the darkness that flew over us, I see who it is. Ugh fuck me!

"Ugh! what the hell do you

want?"

"Ey! Kill the attitude!" he yelled. But the second he said kill it reminded me that he could possibly kill me right now didn't he say he wouldn't hesitate next time I yelled at him maybe that's why he came to find me. He wanted to kill me. My eyes widen and I moved back a couple steps from him. Checking around seeing if there's anyone walking around who could possibly save me. But of course there's no one.

"Um, I need to go." I said before backing up more and within the same second I started running... again.

I was running when I noticed his car was speeding up to me and it caught up just a few more feet then I was and he came out and I felt so scared. I didn't know what to do I kept running but unfortunately I wasn't fast enough. He caught me and this is where the pleading starts.