"I'm Selena" ~ Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"I'm Selena."

SELENA'S POV:

"Selena! Selena! Wake up!" I hear my mom yelling making me wake up.

"Ugh what?? Why it's only 6" I yell so my mom can hear me.

"You have school sweetheart!"

Oh crap! I forgot okay school.

"Okay! I'm up I'll be down in 10 minutes"

"Okay honey hurry up."

I got up and went to my closet should I even try to look good? Whatever I don't even wanna be in this town so I'm just gonna be me, impress no-one.

-------------------------------

I was walking downstairs and there's my mom waiting for me.

"You ready?" she asked, isn't it obvious of course I'm ready.

"Ya." I said.

"Okay just meet me outside the car is in the driveway."

"K." So I was walking out to the driveway and then I heard the door to my neighbors house open so I ran where some bushes were and looked over there. There he was with two sluts by his side it's a pretty funny view because both girls are taller than him. "Selena?" "Mom hey what's up?" I say getting up from behind the bushes. "What are you doing?" I looked over to see if the guy saw and all I saw was that he was driving of with the girls so I guess not. "I'm nothing I dropped an earring and I just found it." I say hoping that's convincing. "What are you doing mom? I thought you were going to the car?" "I was but I saw you weren't there and then I looked over here and saw you so I came to see if you needed any help." "Um no let's just go to school I don't wanna be late." "Okay then come on." "That's our car?" "Yeah you like I got a good deal on it." "Yeah I love." "Well come on get on." "Okay."

The drive to school was kinda awkward. I'm not over what I said to my mom and I don't think she's over it either. Anyway on the way there I was kinda like studying my surroundings so I can drive to school instead of my mom driving me lol. We got to the school and it wasn't as big as my school from home actually it wasn't big at all. I don't know how I feel about this but I gotta suck it up and just go in. "Mom I wanna go alone." "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'll look strange going in with my mom plus I don't wanna draw attention." "Okay honey I get it. You're too old for you mom but I still love you." "Yeah mom I'm gonna go." "Here are the papers so you know the classroom." "Okay see you later." I say getting out of the car. I start walking into this building and immediately people are staring and whispering. Whatever let them. I walk into the classroom I'm supposed to go into and there's a lady working through these papers. "Hello?" "Oh hello you must be Selena?" "Ya and you are?" "Oh I'm Mrs.Clary nice to meet you, you'll introduce yourself once all students come in and then you'll take a seat all the way in the back, sorry it's the only seat available." "It's fine and okay."

Suddenly the bell rung and all these students came in and yes they were staring at me. "Hello every one this is new student and she'll introduce herself. "Hi I'm Selena I'm from Texas but I came from South L.A and now I'm here I guess. I'm 17 and-" I was about to say something when the door opened. You won't believe it it's fucking Jay or whatever, my neighbor he's in my class are you kidding me?! ugh! "Mr.Bieber would you like to explain why your late?" "I was busy." Damn his voice is hot when he's not yelling. "That's no excuse take a seat."

"Mrs.Gomez please continue." "Um I'm done." I say quickly not wanting to talk when he was in here. "Okay your seats in the back next to Mr.Bieber."

Fuck me. "Okay thanks." "Oh and Mr.Bieber you'll be showing Selena around." "What?!" We both say. "It's fine I can do it myself." I say quickly. "I don't have time for that." I heard him say in a harsh voice behind me. "No he is your new and maybe then he won't be late to class now go take your seat I have to start a lesson." "Ugh fine." I say. Bieber on the other hand cussed some name under his breath. I still don't know his name like Jay biebs bieber what?? So I sit down and hopefully this will be over soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HeyHey I know you guys waited two weeks for a shitty chapter but we have been so busy it sucks we might update two times this week so you never know. I love you guys please vote and share and just show us some love. Okay Justin, Justin, Justin can you like not hang out with all this sluts? I don't like yovanna k. Chantel is slaying with the shade I'll give her that. I don't ship Chantel and Justin but I like Chantel. And did ya'll see Selena's pic she ain't gotta wear a bra and she still won't look like a slut. She's perf. Selena show Justin what's he's missing!! Anyway I love you guys !! Question of this chapter: Chantel or yovanna? Answer: CHANTEL bitches :*

Kim & The team :)