"Can he really kill me?" ~Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Can he really kill me?"

SELENA'S POV:

The class period finally ended. Thank god! I was walking out of class when I walk into someone

"Oh sorry about that." I say as I try and pick up the books I just dropped.

"Watch where your going next time!" He said so rudely, I had to look at who I was talking to and guess who? Jay biebs or bieber or whatever his name is. Why was he being rude? I didn't do anything to him, if anything he should be apologizing for what happened yesterday.

"Sorry okay."

"Yeah whatever, now move." Why is he so rude??

"Hey your supposed to be showing me around and I don't know where this class is so where is it?" I asked as nicely as possible. Showing him my schedule. Just to have him throw it back in my face.

"You actually think i'm going to waste my time on showing you around?" He said laughing. He's getting really annoying like I'm just trying to ask him what the teacher told him to do.

"Well Mrs.Clary said you had to help me and I really don't know where this class is."

"Can you shut up your really annoying, I already told you I wasn't going to help you so leave." He said while going towards the front door but I wasn't letting him go until he showed me where this stupid class was! I followed him outside and saw he was getting into his car. "Where are you going?" Fuck!! Why did I ask he probably thinks I care about him.

"Why do you care?" I knew it he thinks I care.

"I don't care, but we have school and your supposed to be my tour guide."

"What don't you understand about i'm not going to help you?"

"But you did yesterday!" I yelled at him. Then all of sudden his whole aurora changed.

"If you were smart you would forget about yesterday." He said in a very serious tone.

"I guess i'm not all smart because I remember every single detail!"

"Don't get smart with me little girl I can fucking kill you here right now!" he said getting out of his car and I'm actually getting scared. Would he really kill me?

"Pshh you? I'm not scared of you." Ugh Selena!! your getting yourself into deep shit.

"Well you should be sweetheart because I meant it I can kill you here right now!" He said getting in my face.

"Hey I get it back off!" I said pushing him away and turned around to walk back because he was actually getting scary.

"Next time don't mess with me or it won't be pretty!" He yelled at me as I was going into the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's Pov (yass finally!!!)

"Hey Za meet me at my house now bring Bruce, weed and chicks. See ya." Just as I finished calling Za I arrived at my house. I have a really big headache so hopefully the chicks he brings can fuck. I was getting out of my car when I saw the Selena chick just getting home and it was around 6 why did she take so long? I don't care she's probably really scared of me since I told her I could kill her it's pretty funny watching people be scared of you it feels good. That's basically what I live for since I kill people for a living. I got into my house and I saw Selena looking over what the fuck does she want? I walk out and say "Stalking me again?"