Seonghwa X Hongjoong

This is an AU where the pair were never idols. I can not personally romanticize irl people in situations like this one.
These idols lives are separated from the
content in this work, and this is in every way
a form of fiction

Category: Angst to Fluff

Request : Hard hitting seongjoong angst that turns to fluff

Trigger Warnings :
-graphic talk of blood
-violence

___________
Inception
___________

Crimson blossoms and flows from Hoongjoong's shoulder and chest. The rain dripping onto him from the leaves above. The liquids mixed and ran freely down his arms. Staining his clothes and skin. The teal sweater he once loved now tattered.

His cracked phone lays, face up, on his thigh. The man from before hurriedly pressed call on an unknown contact, saying their location, and tossing it to him before running off. Cursing at him for putting up a fight.

Now Hongjoong sits and waits. He could feel his life seeping out of himself. Feel the numbness spread from the tips of his fingers to his heart. His eyelids felt heavy. He felt like falling a sleep. Yes, a nap would be wonderful. The pain would subside and he'd awake anew.

The rain started falling harder. Thunder overpowered the sound of his forced breathing. He couldn't seem to take in deep enough breaths. His body felt like it was shutting itself down. His heartbeat was dim in his own ears.

He tilted his head back. A spike of pain erupted in his chest at the movement. He could feel the gush of blood that followed the pain.

Drops fell against his cheeks. He could see peaks of stars through weeping leaves. Hongjoong couldn't help but smile. He could accept the hand of the reaper if this was the sight he would carry with him.

The stars saw everything at once. They saw babies being born. Women and men falling in love. They've witnessed historical atrocities and wars across foreign seas. And now they will witness the death of a young man.

He tries to think about what had happened to get him here. He can only truly grasp at the memory of a bouquet of wildflowers. He was going to give them to someone.

Who was it?

Wildflowers surrounded his family home. Sometimes his father would purposely skip mowing for an extract week so his mother had more time to admire the dull hues.

Oh yes, his mother. The flowers were for her. There was a date coming up that was important to her. Maybe a birthday. Hongjoong wasn't going to make it that day, so he planned to surprise her before hand.

He should have been better to his mother. He drove her mad in his teen years. All for what. Just to die young so she has to watch her son be buried in the ground. Even in death he was cruel to her.

A distant voice called to him. It sounded like it was underwater. The words were muffled and slurring together. The voice itself seemed familiar. Thinking about it made his head hurt. Everything made his head hurt. Apart from closing his eyes. That made the pain go away. Maybe he should just close his eyes and take that nap he was thinking about.

Just close your eyes.

-

One star never watched one scenario in the human world. Their eternal sight couldn't bare to only take in one sight. They all watched everything all at once. So when they saw a young male male his way through a random park in a random town, they all waited and took it in.