Jackson X Mark

Category - Smut
   First part is on my AO3, which is @coloredlove8. The book is called 'Mine'.

Top Jackson
Bottom Mark

Kinks
-hair pulling
-handjob

_____________
Attention
_____________

Mark moved on Jackson's lap. His teeth coming out to bite at his lip nervously as he thought.

He needed money pretty bad, and spending time with this man didn't seem like a bad way to get it. He seemed nice. He did give Mark a bunch of clothes. Even if they were technically Bambam's. He also seemed like a gentleman. Always opening the car door for him, and buying him a coffee since he took up his time.

"If I do it, can I keep my job here?" Mark questioned

Jackson tilted his head, "If that's what you really want then of course."

Mark nodded, shuffling slightly. He let his eyes slip down to Jackson's chest.

"Okay, I'll do it."

His eyes were back on Jackson's. The man was smiling lightly.

"I'm glad to hear that."

He squeezed the male's hands. Letting them go after.

"What do we do now? How does this work?"

Jackson's hands moved to Mark's hips. His thumbs working in circles.

He took in a small breath, "Well, that depends on what you're comfortable with. Some relationships are sexual, some are only romantic. There's a mix between."

Mark started chewing his lip again. Jackson seemed to take this as a sign that Mark was uncomfortable.

"But don't worry, we don't have to do anything sexual.

The American reached out his hands. Grasping the edges of his suit jacket. The sleek material sliding across his fingertips. His lip falling out from between his teeth.

"What if I want to do sexual things." He asked shyly

He could visibly see how his words hit the other man. His shoulders became tense, legs moving enough to jostle Mark's sitting position. The small male was even surprised by his own words. Never usually having enough confidence to even think about doing something with someone he had just met. Yet he had a strange urge to do them with Jackson.

"Then we can, uh," he took a breath to compose himself, "then we can do sexual things."

Mark nodded, hips moving subconsciously again. A little sigh falling from between his lips when the action caused Jackson to press into his hips firmer. The man's fingers slipped under his shirt. Fingertips pressing into the skin above his jeans. Mark's eyes fluttered shut, letting out another happy sigh.

"You seem so touch starved." commented Jackson

Hands stroked across his tummy softly, "I haven't been with anyone for over a year."

The broad man hummed lightly. His hands continued rubbing across the American's skin. He let his fingernails scratch down Mark's sides. Causing the smaller to moan quietly.

Jackson cooed, "You really are touch starved. Poor baby, a pretty boy like you shouldn't have to be so strung up."

Mark felt his cheeks become warm. His eyes fluttering open.

"You think I'm pretty?"

The Chinese male hummed while smiling, "I think you're beautiful."

The older's face reddened more, so he leaned forwards to bury his head in his boss' neck. Fingers swiftly running through his hair. The pads rubbed at his skull. Mark bit his lip to hide how badly he wanted to moan.