Yoongi X Hoseok

Category - Fluff

Request - Fluffy Sope story

___________
Best of Me
___________

Hoseok was 18 when he moved out of his home town to move to Seoul to go to collage. He wished his mother and father good bye, thank them one more time for caring for him. And packed up all of his stuff and drove to his new home.

He met some really good people there, one person being Kim Namjoon, who also had an interest in rapping. He told Hoseok about an underground rapping place near the school. He suggested the older should sign up, but at the time Hobi had too much of his plate. So he waited.

-

Hoseok was 19 when he took Namjoon's advice and signed up for the underground rapping spot. He knew it was dangerous, and that he could get in a lot of trouble for it. But rapping was one of his passions, so he took the risk.

Namjoon drove him to this rundown subway. It had been vacant for years, the last time a subway train had used it was before either of them were even born.

They delved deep into the secluded are until they started hearing a loud bass. The closer they got, the more the could hear the bars over it.

Hoseok was in aw as he listen to it, the man rapping was talented. Sometime saying a full verse before he ever came up for air. Insult after insult being spat into the opponents face. Whoever he was going against was in trouble.

-

It was half a year later when Hoseok finally got to meet than man. He went by Agust D.

He found out that he was younger than the man too, and that he expected respect from his dongsaengs. Even if they beat him in a battle, which no one ever did, he wanted them to respect him. That's how he taught, so that's what he wanted.

-

He was 20 when he got to know the man behind Agust D.

His real name was Min Yoongi. He came from Daegu, and his family was extremely poor. He often wouldn't eat as a child because his parents didn't have the money to afford it.

He was a year ahead of Hoseok in classes. Which is why the younger never saw him around. His major was in music production. Rapping was just a little side thing he did to earn some cash.

He was lazy, so lazy that he once said he wanted to be a rock in his next life. That way he'll never have to move. And he loved sleeping more than anything else in his life. Once Hobi accidentally woke him up from a nap, and he cursed at him.

He love to dye his hair a bunch of random colors. No matter how much it put a strain on it. He'd go from Snow White one day, to Ash Brown the next.

He had anxiety and thought about suicide. Which he often talked about in his songs. He always said it helps get rid of the thoughts, and releases some of the pain.

He was great at coming up with insults for his friends. Then when they would try to do something back he'd glare and they'd get scared and stop.

-

The same year they started dating. Yoongi asking him out after a huge competition the two won together. Hoseok automatically saying yes and pecking his new boyfriends lips sweetly.

-

At 25 they got married in Daegu. They had a small wedding, only their close friends and and family coming along. They promised to live and support each other until their lungs gave out.

-

Then when he turned 27 they adopted their daughter, Rose. She was a newborn who's mother couldn't take care of her. They told each other to spoil her anytime possible. To make her succeed and be accepting and caring.