Yuta X Taeyong

Chan is a Japanese suffix used primarily for young girls, children, grandparents, and lovers

To the lovely reader who requested this:
I'm very sorry it took so long, but I personally love this oneshot. Thank you for the wonderful request and I hope you enjoy it.

Category : Fluff

Request : Taeyong and Yuta fluff taking place in high school

_____________
Favorite
_____________

Taeyong laid his head down on his desk, listening to the mix of conversations happening around him. His classmates chattered away about anything and everything. A girl to his right panicking over the Cantonese exam she was cramming for. A boy behind him about the Valentine surprise he was planning for his girlfriend that night. When he thought about it, most conversations were about the holiday, but it's all he could expect being in high school on Valentine's Day.

The classroom door made an unpleasant creaking sound as it was pushed open, too loud for the already busy room. Small clicking noises followed. He knew from the sound that it was the shoes that went with their uniforms. The steps got closer until they stopped in front of his desk. Taeyong lifted his head, blurry eyes focusing on the face in front of him.

A pair of beautiful fox eyes stared down at him. His own eyes danced across a tall nose and lips seemingly set in a perpetual pout, soft skin dusted in a light tan, and high cheekbones. Plump lips stretched to form a smile, showing off pink gums. A tote bag swinging in front of his legs slowly.

"Hi, Tyong!" The sweet voice called in Japanese

Taeyong returned the greeting with a soft smile of his own, "Hello, Yuta."

"Are you coming to the soccer game tonight?"

"I'm going to try, but it depends on my schedule. I have to stay after school to study for my language exam next week."

The boy tilted his head to the side, "You'll do great, even without studying. You're keeping conversation with me now."

Taeyong smiled again, "We're speaking quite simply right now, though. My exam is mostly centered around formalities."

Yuta moved and sat in the empty chair to his left, body twisted to look at him "Formalities are boring."

The older laughed, "Maybe so, but they're important."

Yuta's left arm was lifted to rest against the desk. He let his chin sit in his palm. He smiled again, saccharine and playful.

"I could come over and help you then. It's always easier to learn through word and mouth than a book."

"Thank you," he reached over and patted the knee closest to him, "but you need to be with the team before the game. I think Coach Jjong would kill me if I kept his star away on game day."

The Japanese boy let out a soft huff, "Okay, fine, but the offer will always stand. If you ever need help studying, I'm more than happy to come over."

Taeyong nodded softly. He watched the boy stand up and look at his watch.

"It's almost time for class to start, so I'll have to go so I can make it to class, but I have something for you first."