Jackson X Mark

Category - Smut

Request - markson

Top Jackson
Bottom Mark

Kinks
-Mark becomes an "adult entertainer"
-Mark is Dating JB, but JB is cool with the job
-Daddy Kink
-Baby Girl Kink
-Hair Pulling

____________
Just Right
____________

"What do you mean I'm fired!" Mark yelled into his phone

"I'm sorry Yien, but the boss found someone more qualified for the job."

"More qualified! Are you sure it's not because I wouldn't sleep with the old hag!"

A sigh rang through the phone, "I really am sorry Mark. I know you deserve the job, and she probably did fire you for that reason. But I'll lose my job too if you don't agree."

The American pinched the bridge of his nose, "Okay, whatever Joshua. Sorry I got pissy."

"It's fine, you deserve to be pissy. Next time I come over I'll be sure to update you on how well the pool is running without you."

The older let out a weak laugh, "Okay."

"I gotta go now hyung, bye."

"Bye."

Mark pressed the end call button before throwing his phone down on his bed.

"What happened baby?" A tried voice questioned

The short male flopped onto the bed next to his boyfriend, his foot brushing the phone.

"They fired me Bummie!" He whined, curling into his boyfriends side

Strong arms engulfed Mark's waist, bringing him closer. The older laid his head against the Korean's chest. Hands moving to play with the waistband of his boyfriends baggy sweatpants.

"Why would they do that, you were the best swimming instructor they had."

"Do you remember how Ms. Ji-eun tried to get me to sleep with her last week."

The other took on a sly smirk, "Yes, I remember that night vividly."

Mark's cheeks went slightly red as he tried to ignore the comment, "I'm pretty sure she just did it because I wouldn't. So she had to move on to someone desperate."

Jaebum hummed, causing Mark to giggle at the feeling against his cheek.

"You'll find a new job, one that won't deal with creepy old women trying to get into your skinny jeans."

The smaller laughed, "I hope so."

-

Mark wiped his hands on the towel sitting next to him as his phone started ringing. He reached over and grabbed it, pressing the answer button. Putting it on speaker.

"Hyung! I think I found you a job." Youngjae's voice sang

Mark dropped the towel into the sink, soaking it in dishwater.

"Really! Where!" Mark asked

The younger laughed nervously, "That's the thing though. It's a job, that pays extremely well, but it's as an adult entertainer."

The older gasped, "Youngjae! I can't do that, you know I'm dating Jaebum!"

"Lots of adult entertainers date people! It's just sex hyung, I'm sure if you asked JB hyung he'd be fine with it!"