Wonho X Hyungwon

Category - Smut

Request - Hyungwonho top Wonho

Top Wonho
Bottom Hyungwon

Kinks
-semi public sex
-exhibition kink
-dirty talk
-gagging
-bondage
-rough sex
-degrading kink

_____________
Jealousy
_____________

"Shownu! Have you seen Hyungwon?" I screamed over the intense music

The taller male shook his head, "You Know him. Boy's probably with Minhyuk."

I nodded, turning around and headed to the middle of the crowded room. I let the kid talk me into coming to his party. I try to look somewhat decent, drove over to his damn house, and he just stays hidden the whole night.

I push past groups of people. Hands swiping across my chest and arms as I go. Women were trying to whisper in my ear. It's why I've always hated these damn parties.

Someone's hand grabbed onto my forearm, pulling me slightly. I turn to the person and see a pair of chubby cheeks and deep dimples.

"Hey Jooheon." I yell

"Sup hyung. You looking for Hyungwon?" He questions

"When am I not."

He laughs, "True, he has you wrapped around his little finger. Come on, Minhyuk just texted me and said they were together."

I nodded and followed him as he pushed his way through people. Quickly finding the other two males. They were dancing with two guys. Minhyuk simply standing across from his dancing partner. His hands in the air while the other male rested his hands on Minhyuk's hips. Then there was Hyungwon. He was never one to be simple. No, he was pressed against the guy he was dancing with. His ass against his crotch, hips swaying slowly. One arm was latched around the guy's neck, his other hand holding the guys hand on his hip.

We walked up to them. Minhyuk quickly seeing Jooheon, leaving the guy he was dancing with, going to the younger male. When Hyungwon saw Minhyuk leave, he looked over towards me. Our eyes meet and he smiled teasingly, just putting more swing in his hips.

I tilted my head to the side, just watching him. I could see the dirty look in his eyes. He could see that I won't leave his side. I can't deny it either. No matter how hard I try to play it cool, I can't hide my true desire. So he let his hands slip and just walked away from the random guy. Said guy looked up and watched Hyungwon walk over to me. Obviously frustrated. Poor guy fell into Hyunwon's trap. Just like everyone else does. The skinny male soon had his arms wrapped around my neck instead. His slim fingers working there way into my hair.

"Ah, you finally made a friend and you ended it so fast." I said, making a tsk noise with my tongue

"He was too gentle. I got bored." Hyungwon stated

I raised an eyebrow, "So you come to me once you get bored."

The pads of his fingers pressed against my neck.

"You always please my desires."

I placed my hands on his hips, "Well, I don't want to be another him."

He nodded, "Yeah, don't worry. That shit is over."

He leaned forward and pressed our lips together. His mouth automatically falling open so I can slip my tongue inside. They moved across each other quickly. Hyungwon bit into my bottom lip, pulling it back.