Changbin X Felix

Category - Smut

Request - Changlix smut

Top Changbin
Bottom Felix

Kinks
- voice kink
- odaxelagina kink
- thigh fixation
- princess kink
- blow jobs
- thigh fucking

____________
Grr
____________

Stray Kids were in the middle of recording their predebut song Grr. The rap line were in the recording room working on their parts. Everyone but Changbin had finished, so they all sat and listened as he rapped.

The beat played and he waited a second before starting. He growled into the microphone. A deep, throaty noise from the pit of his stomach.

Felix's eyes widened as he heard the noise. His face slightly red and his jeans becoming tighter.

He furrowed his eyebrows together at his own reaction. Felix always thought Changbin had a nice voice. It was deep, not as deep as his, but still low. It was also gruff and just pleasant to listen to. Anytime the other male would talk he couldn't help but listen to every word.

Which soon developed into his staring at the older guy often. Most of the time getting caught by him. But when he noticed, he would just stare back at the other male until Felix ultimately looked away because of his face getting warm.

But usually when he had this type of reaction, and not just rosy cheeks, he could hide it well. Yet this time he couldn't. And honestly, it scared him.

So he excused himself, saying he was getting tired. The other boys wished him goodnight and he headed back to the dorm.

Once he was there he headed to their dorm, grabbing a glass. He filled it with cold water and leaned against the counter. He took a drink and tried to calm down.

Once he finished the water he went to the sink to wash the glass. While he was doing that Chan came into the kitchen.

He smiled at the younger male, "Hey Felix. You're home early."

"Hey, and yeah. I finished everything I had to do and I was getting tired so I came home."

He nodded before getting his own glass. He started filling it with water, before placing it down quickly. Clapping his hands together.

I forgot to ask you, but can you switch rooms with me tonight? Minho wants to work on one of the songs, and it'll just be easier."

Before Felix even thought about it he agreed to. Chan thanking him and giving him a high five before going to his room to get the things he would need for the night.

It wasn't until Felix was doing the same thing that he remembered Chan's roommate is Changbin. Which meant he'd have to deal with being in the room alone with him all night.

The Aussie could tell he wasn't going to sleep well that night.

So he hurriedly grabbed the things he needed and ran to Chan's bedroom. The rest of the members still at the studio already thought he went home to sleep. So he decided to just try to fall asleep early.

His logic being that if he was asleep by the time Changbin got home then he wouldn't have to deal with any awkward encounters.

He quickly changed into sweats and a big shirt, getting into Chan's bed to sleep. He closed his eyes and tried to empty his mind from everything in his brain.

He was almost asleep when the bedroom door opened.

"Felix?" Changbin whispered

"Yeah?" He mumbled back, keeping his eyes closed