Minho X Taemin

Category - Smut and Fluff
    Slight Angst

Top Minho
Bottom Taemin

Kinks
-mutual first times

____________
Slave
____________

After their last encounter, Minho hadn't been able to talk to Taemin much. The younger became busy with promotions quickly. Minho himself then had to get ready to enlist for the Marine Corps.

He spent his free time packing or watching football and basketball. He was watching an FC Seoul game when his front door opened. He paused the TV and stood up slowly as the sound of the door clicking shut rang through his home. He knew he hadn't made plans with anyone.

Before he could think any more he heard someone running down his hallway. Getting closer to him.

In seconds the person jumped on him and wrapped his arms around his neck. Plastic crinkling against his head.

"Hey, Minho hyung! Did I surprise you?"

The brunette felt the worry leave his body as he wrapped his own arms around Taemin's middle.

"You definitely did Taeminnie."

He felt the younger pull away from him slightly, his arms still around his neck.

He had a bright smile on his face, "Yay! I was worried someone would tell you I was coming."

Minho smiled back at him, "Nope, whoever you told kept it a secret."

The younger pulled away from him completely then. Sticking his arms out to show a small bouquet of blue lilies.

"Oh, we're those people, are we?" Minho said jokingly

Taemin shook them slightly, "Correction, I'm that person. Now go put them in water before they start wilting!"

The taller laughed as he gently grasped the bouquet. Heading to his kitchen to find a place for them.

As he rummaged through his cabinets he found an empty mason jar. He brought it to his sink before he realized he didn't know how much water they needed.

"Taeminnie, how much water do these lilies need?"

He waited a few seconds for Taemin to respond. After almost a minute with still no response, Minho placed the bouquet down and walked back into his living room.

He saw Taemin staring at a small stack of boxes in the corner of the room.

"Taemin?"

The younger turned his head to him slightly, "You're packing?"

Minho crossed his arms in front of his chest, confused about why Taemin pointed it out.

"Yeah, it's—it's everything my brother is watching over for me while I'm gone."

He watched Taemin's eyebrows ruffle together, "Gone?"

The taller nodded, "Yeah, for when I enlist. Its things I'm scared may get stolen."

Minho barely noticed how the younger's mouth slightly opened.

"Right—yeah—enlisting. You have to enlist," He looked back at the boxes, "The Marine Corps right?"

At the moment the older was happy he had grown with the other. Because he knew how Taemin reacted meant he was upset. Which made Minho's heart shatter.

So he let his body instinctively take over and close the distance between the two. He subconsciously felt his arms wrap back around the smaller's middle. His chest pressing against the blonde's back. While his face buried itself into Taemin's neck.