Minho X Jisung

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter involves smut between the boys Minho and Jisung from Stray Kids.
Proceed at your own accord

Request: Minsung

Top: Minho
Bottom: Jisung

Kinks:
- Size kink
- Daddy kink
- Baby boy kink
- Face fucking
- Praise kink
- Complimenting kink
- Cum eating

___________
Mirror
___________

It all started off with a mere joke that Han said while the group were relaxing and having a movie marathon.

They were watching some random English movie that Felix really enjoyed called Vacation. Most of the members expect Chan and Felix  had stopped watching it. Han and Seungmin tuning in occasionally when they understood bits and pieces.

Once the other seven members that realized they wouldn't find the movie as interesting as the Aussie line, they moved to sit a little farther away. Changbin moving from where he had the youngest Aussie in his arms to sit beside Hyunjin.

The group had been watching a drama when Minho made a sound of displeasure from beside the youngest rapper. When the others gave him questioning looks, all he did was nod his head over to the TV screen.

Jisung turned his head, his mouth dropping open slightly when he realised why Minho made that face. The actor on the screen, he believes Felix said his name was Chris Hemsworth, was standing in nothing but a pair of tight grey boxers, the cloth moulding around his dick and putting its size on full display.

"Such a weird movie," Lee Know said

Han laughed before turning his head to look at the older male.

"You only say that because you're not as big as him," Han jokes

Minho gave him a dirty look, "What did you say?"

Changbin laughed, his head tilting to the side to look at the older's face.

"Yo, he just called you out for having a little dick. Damn, Minho."

The others started laughing along with Jisung before going back to their usual conversation apart from Lee Know, who was slightly glaring at his dongsae beside him.

As the others chatted, Minho thought about how he would get the younger back, a devious idea popping up in his head. He stood up and moved behind the younger male. He wrapped his legs around his hips and his arms around his waist. Han smiled softly at the action before leaning back into the soft touch and putting his hands on top of his hyung's, not realising what he had got himself into.

Lee know then tucked his face into the younger's neck, his nose pressing at the pulse point. Han giggled at this feeling as he continued talking. Once the older situated himself the way he wanted, he pressed his lower half against the younger's back, pushing himself against him slowly, his hips finding a soft rhythm and his dick quickly becoming hard as it pressed against the younger's back.

Han's eyes widened as he started grinding against his body. He squeezed the hands under his, confused about what was happening. The older had never done anything like this before, only ever going as far and pretending to kiss him.

He started to wriggle around, attempting to get away. Minho just wrapped his arms around him tighter.

"Let's see how long you think I don't have a big dick," Lee Know whispered into his skin.

Han shuddered at the feeling of the older's lips grazing his neck.

"Hyung? Are you okay? You look sick," Jeongin questioned.